Lawlnternships is an Online Law School that shall extensively provide educational services. Lawlnternships provides opportunities in the field of law to the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs for gaining professional experience a well as improving legal skills while being enrolled in a full-time program. The objective is to provide a credible platform for the law students to fulfil educational requirements by imparting practical exposure and relevant skills
About Atharva Legal LLP
Atharva Legal LLP is a full-service law firm rendering services in a wide spectrum of areas with the aim to provide nuanced and efficient solutions to transactional, advisory, regulatory, dispute resolution and litigation requirements of the clients under a single entity. It was a keen desire of the founding partners to provide commercially viable legal advice and support while ensuring a high degree of partner involvement and maintaining a constant vigil to protect the client’s interests.
About the Moot Competition
LawInternships (The Online Law School) stands as one of the fastest emerging platforms during these unprecedented times. Since its very inception, Moot Court activities have been kept on the pinnacle, keeping in mind the aspiration to nourish minds that are comfortable and skilled in dealing with the differing legal
systems and cultures that make up our global community. We are proud to announce that we are organizing the 2nd edition of the National Moot Court Competition, 2022. which is scheduled to be held from April 15, 2022 to April 17, Having successfully organized various different webinars and competitions in a row, this edition speaks of our efforts that aim at improving the whole experience by ensuring that the teams are met with a challenging problem based on contemporary and developing aspects of Law. This Competition will be
conducted virtually allowing the students to hone their advocacy skills. This Competition will provide an opportunity to the participants to develop the requisite skills for a dynamic process of Litigation Advocacy
The Competition is open to every student pursuing either five year or three-year undergraduate course in law from various schools /Colleges /Universities in India.
Winner: Cash prize of INR 7000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, trophy by post and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
Runner’s Up: Cash prize of INR 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only), Certificate of merit trophy by post and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
Best Memorial: Cash prize of INR 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, Trophy by post and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
Bes t Speaker: Cash prize of INR 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, Trophy by post and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
Bes t Researcher: Cash prize of INR 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, Trophy By Post and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
E-Participation Certificates will be provided to all the participant s
The participants are required to complete the Provisional Registration through the link for Google Form annexed below which shall be done on or before April 5, 2022, The payment details shall be sent by mail after completion of provisional registration.
Registration fees: INR 1800/- (Rupees One Thousand Eighteen Hundred only )
For any further queries and requests for information, the participants may feel free to contact the Organising Committee through the below-mentioned details.
Official Number +91-7477017741.
- Legal Jobs – 9th March 2022
- 1st IMC International Mediation Competition, Organised by Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (March 23-25th ): Register by March 18th!
- Legal Research Internship [Virtual] at Simplyfi: Apply by Mar 10!
- Webinar on “Ambush Marketing – Is it time to legislate?” by FICCI: Mar 11!
- Madhyastham UPES ADR Fest, 2022: Register by March 15!
- Call for Applications | Legal Content Writer at Finology Ventures: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Absocorp Legal: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at U&S Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thodur Law Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Krishan Kumar & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 8th March 2022
- Call for Papers by NLIU Journal for Legislative Drafting and Parliamentary Research (JLDPR; Inaugural Edition): Submit by Mar 15!
- National Women’s Day Guest Lecture by Think India IIT Guwahati: March 09!
- Lecture on ‘Remembering the Titan, Late Soli Sorabjee’ by Jindal Society of International Law: March 09
- Justice RK Tankha Parliamentary Debate Competition 2022 by DNLU Jabalpur[Cash prize worth 1.5Lacs]: 15th – 17th April 2022
- Call for Applications | Advocates at Hemant Gupta and Associates, Advocates and Consultants, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ravi Gakhar Law office: Apply Now!
- Editorial Internship Opportunity at ETLegalWorld, Noida: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at EPA Law Offices: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA India): Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.