Ami-Hacks Legal Hackathon is a four days virtual hackathon that aims to encourage young students to create viable and innovative solutions to real-world problems. It is a platform for innovative developers, startup enthusiasts and budding entrepreneurs to come together virtually to ideate, innovate and inspire one another and the legal community.
About Amity Law School, Noida
“Amity Law School, Noida” is one of the leading institutions in the field of law. It was established as a philanthropic initiative by our Honorable Founder Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan. Amity Law School, Noida has been conferred with the South Asia Legal Excellence Award, best emerging Law school award by SILF and MILAT along with the “Promising Law School? award by Legal Desire. It is the dream of our Founder President Sir to make it a world-class educational institute in India and beyond.
It has set the bench mark in legal education by providing ample opportunities for education, research and capacity building. Amity Law School, Noida aims to impart high-quality professional education in a vibrant academic ambience with distinguished faculty and resource persons from the industry. Amity Law School, Noida has proved to be an epitome of legal education by striving for excellence in all its endeavors.
About the Collaborator
Lawyered is a legal tech initiative designed to change the way people interact with and within the legal industry. They believe that access to critical services like legal should be just a click away. The team is working to bring legal online, making it cost effective, high quality and accessible for all.
They strongly believe that Law symbolises power, righteousness and equality. They help build relations with top rated professional to help you throughout your professional and personal journey.
Objective of AmiHacks Legal Hackathon
• The innovation and technology concentration will help prepare young lawyers/ students for employment outside of traditional legal jobs, such as– legal process outsourcing, electronic discovery services, online client lead generation, automated document assembly, online law practice management, and similar services.
• It will help young lawyers to augment their techno-legalskills and ability to innovate which can be achieved through the appropriate use of law practice, technology and other innovative practices.
• It aims at bringing the legal industry together with tech and innovation, with the sole purpose of developing solutions for improving the legal industry globally.
The above objectives are sought to be achieved by presenting ideas &conducting deliberations in the presence of eminent persons working at the intersection of law and technology. Several mentoring sessions, as well as webinars, will be conducted to help the participants throughout the hackathon.
All students pursuing a 3 year or a 5 year LLB course or an LLM course from a recognized law school, university or institution in India are eligible to participate.
• Teams can consist of 2-4 members.
• Anyone with a valid college I-card can participate.
• Each participant can be a member of only one team.
*NOTE: The teams may consist of participants from different institutions also.
II. Proposal Submission
• Teams can develop solutions that relate to either ‘improving the business of law’ or ‘facilitating access to justice’. They can pitch their technological and innovation related solutions or ideas catering to legal professionals, academicians or law students.
• The proposal (word doc format) has to be submitted during the registration through Google form.
• Probono & Affordable Legal Service
• Legal Journalism
• Legal Awareness & Literacy
• Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Internet of Things (IoT) in Judicial System
• Legal Practice & Management
• Innovative tools for Dispute Redressal Platforms
III. Evaluation Criteria
• Innovativeness and Novelty of the proposed Idea
• Technical Competence
• impact on the target market and Business Potential Viability
IV. Mentoring Sessions
• During the submissions and evaluations, various mentoring sessions will be conducted by prestigious names from the industry.
• The sessions will cover informative and interactive sessions to guide the participants to formalize their ideas.
• Lawyered Startup Membership
• Free access to Digital resume for law student
• One year free subscription of Lex buddy legal compliance tool
• Internship Opportunity with reputed Legal Start-up
• Free Courses from Manulegal
• Industry Mentorship for Starting with your own Start up
• The competition will be organized on the virtual platform: MS. TEAMS.
• FREE REGISTRATION
• Registration Link: CLICK HERE
• Registration & Proposal (mini 250 words in Word Doc format) Submission
• Deadline: 21st March, 2021.
*Please note only 1 team member shall register on behalf of their teams.
For more details, visit or, E-mail: [email protected]
- Legal Jobs – 9th March 2022
- 1st IMC International Mediation Competition, Organised by Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (March 23-25th ): Register by March 18th!
- Legal Research Internship [Virtual] at Simplyfi: Apply by Mar 10!
- Webinar on “Ambush Marketing – Is it time to legislate?” by FICCI: Mar 11!
- Madhyastham UPES ADR Fest, 2022: Register by March 15!
- Call for Applications | Legal Content Writer at Finology Ventures: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Absocorp Legal: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at U&S Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thodur Law Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Krishan Kumar & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 8th March 2022
- Call for Papers by NLIU Journal for Legislative Drafting and Parliamentary Research (JLDPR; Inaugural Edition): Submit by Mar 15!
- National Women’s Day Guest Lecture by Think India IIT Guwahati: March 09!
- Lecture on ‘Remembering the Titan, Late Soli Sorabjee’ by Jindal Society of International Law: March 09
- Justice RK Tankha Parliamentary Debate Competition 2022 by DNLU Jabalpur[Cash prize worth 1.5Lacs]: 15th – 17th April 2022
- Call for Applications | Advocates at Hemant Gupta and Associates, Advocates and Consultants, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ravi Gakhar Law office: Apply Now!
- Editorial Internship Opportunity at ETLegalWorld, Noida: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at EPA Law Offices: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA India): Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.