About Amity Law School
Amity University, Uttar Pradesh a world-class bona fide University established by a State Act, recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with “A+” Grade, as a leading institution engaged in imparting higher education in various fields.
About the Event
Amity Law School is organising its 7th Amity Mock Parliament organized by Amity Law School, Noida.
You are winning if you define your success on your own terms. And for us at Amity Mock Parliament, the definition of success translates to the deliverance of a parley worth reminiscing. It is the participants that make a debate enriching and sapient, and for that, for keeping up with the standards that we have so set, we cordially invite you to take part in this burgeoning event! We assure you, it is grander, bigger and greater, so much so that it would leave an indelible mark on your mind. And like it was said in ancient Greece to mark a beginning We say “Let the games begin”.
Consideration of the Union Budget 2022
ALL INDIA POLITICAL PARTIES MEET
Discussion on Data Protection Bill
NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR WOMEN
Discussion and deliberations over harassment laws on women
Photography, Caricature and Article Writing
1. Participation certificate
2. Cash Prize up to Rs 85000
3. Winner will be rewarded
With Accommodation: 2500
Without Accommodation: 1200
- Legal Jobs – 9th March 2022
- 1st IMC International Mediation Competition, Organised by Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (March 23-25th ): Register by March 18th!
- Legal Research Internship [Virtual] at Simplyfi: Apply by Mar 10!
- Webinar on “Ambush Marketing – Is it time to legislate?” by FICCI: Mar 11!
- Madhyastham UPES ADR Fest, 2022: Register by March 15!
- Call for Applications | Legal Content Writer at Finology Ventures: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Absocorp Legal: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at U&S Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thodur Law Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Krishan Kumar & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 8th March 2022
- Call for Papers by NLIU Journal for Legislative Drafting and Parliamentary Research (JLDPR; Inaugural Edition): Submit by Mar 15!
- National Women’s Day Guest Lecture by Think India IIT Guwahati: March 09!
- Lecture on ‘Remembering the Titan, Late Soli Sorabjee’ by Jindal Society of International Law: March 09
- Justice RK Tankha Parliamentary Debate Competition 2022 by DNLU Jabalpur[Cash prize worth 1.5Lacs]: 15th – 17th April 2022
- Call for Applications | Advocates at Hemant Gupta and Associates, Advocates and Consultants, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ravi Gakhar Law office: Apply Now!
- Editorial Internship Opportunity at ETLegalWorld, Noida: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at EPA Law Offices: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA India): Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.