Youth Parliament Society in collaboration with ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is organizing ICFAI Model United Nations 2022.
ICFAI Law School, a constituent of the ICFAI University, Dehradun is established with an objective of developing a new generation of legal professionals through comprehensive as well as contemporary body of knowledge integrating law with Management/ Humanities to provide students with analytical, world class, innovative and socially relevant, career oriented, quality legal education through inclusive technology aided pedagogies and research, in order to produce a vibrant community of legal professionals.
About the MUN
IMUN 2022 shall be a virtual conference, to be simulated via Zoom Application. ICFAI Model United Nations 2022 shall be the 3rd National Model United Nations Conference that shall be organized by ICFAI Law School.
The 1st was organized in August 2016, and the 2nd was organized in September 2018. In addition to this, various Intra MUNs has been organized by ICFAI Law School.
Committees & Agendas
- United Nation General Assembly (UNGA): Deliberation on Increasing co-operation among Countries amid COVID-19 Pandemic.
- All India Political Parties’ Meet (AIPPM): Deliberation on Implementation of Uniform Civil Code in India.
- Stakeholders’ Meet (SHM): Deliberation on Involvement of Women in Governance & Decision-making.
- National Press
The Competition is open for all students pursuing any course, in any College or School across the nation, subject to fulfilment of registration formalities.
Virtual (ZOOM Application)
How to Register?
Participants can register by clicking here.
Registration is free of cost.
Exciting Prizes & Goodies worth Rs.60,000.
1.Best Delegate- INR 4000
2.High Commendation- INR 2500
3.Special Mention (3 per committee)- INR 1000
4. Best Journalist (English)- INR 1000
5.Best Journalist (Hindi)- INR 1000
April 2, 2022
- Registration opens: 27th February, 2022
- Last date of Registration: 2nd April, 2022
- Date of Event: 9th & 10th April, 2022
- Secretary General: Mr. Lavish Gangwar (+91-6396714793)
- Deputy- Secretary General: Mr. Abhineet Kumar (+91-7979962994)
- Director General: Mr. Devashish (+91-8789978722)
- Head of Delegate Affairs: Ms. Nishka (+91-9334304638)
For more details stay in touch with us on Facebook page @ICFAIMUN
- Legal Jobs – 9th March 2022
- 1st IMC International Mediation Competition, Organised by Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (March 23-25th ): Register by March 18th!
- Legal Research Internship [Virtual] at Simplyfi: Apply by Mar 10!
- Webinar on “Ambush Marketing – Is it time to legislate?” by FICCI: Mar 11!
- Madhyastham UPES ADR Fest, 2022: Register by March 15!
- Call for Applications | Legal Content Writer at Finology Ventures: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Absocorp Legal: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at U&S Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thodur Law Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Krishan Kumar & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 8th March 2022
- Call for Papers by NLIU Journal for Legislative Drafting and Parliamentary Research (JLDPR; Inaugural Edition): Submit by Mar 15!
- National Women’s Day Guest Lecture by Think India IIT Guwahati: March 09!
- Lecture on ‘Remembering the Titan, Late Soli Sorabjee’ by Jindal Society of International Law: March 09
- Justice RK Tankha Parliamentary Debate Competition 2022 by DNLU Jabalpur[Cash prize worth 1.5Lacs]: 15th – 17th April 2022
- Call for Applications | Advocates at Hemant Gupta and Associates, Advocates and Consultants, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ravi Gakhar Law office: Apply Now!
- Editorial Internship Opportunity at ETLegalWorld, Noida: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at EPA Law Offices: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA India): Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.