Legal Internship opportunity at Eldeco Infrastructure & Properties Limited, Jasola, New Delhi
1 intern required
BBA.LLB student in 3rd to 5th year
Candidate must be proficient at research. Good Command over English language. Must be excellent at MS Word and MS Excel
Rs 10,000/- per month
Candidate will be provided with an internship certificate at the end of internship.
Immediate basis- it is an in office internship. For a minimum period of 1 month, can be extended depending upon the performance of the intern
Work will be related to Corporate Law, CIRP process, bidding, drafting, etc.
How to apply
Interested candidates may send their resume along with a cover letter to: [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted thereafter.
- Legal Internship at J&G Advocates, Jaipur: Apply by 28th March 2022
- Legal Internship at GreenCell Mobility Private Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Legal Associate at Intellicity Capital Advisers, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship (with stipend) at Emerge Legal, Ludhiana: Apply Now!
- FSSAI Internship Program 2022 (Stipend 10k): Apply by Mar 25!
- Internship Opportunity at Delhi International Arbitration Centre (DIAC): Apply Now
- [POSITION CLOSED] Research Internship at BleedEqual, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at IP Trademark Clinic, Patna: Apply by Mar 28!
- International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS) – Internship Programme 2022: Apply by Mar 31, 2022!
- Legal Internship at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at WINLegally: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Offices, New Delhi: Apply by Mar 27!
- CPRG-IKS Research Grant 2022: Apply by March 31!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.