About Moolya Foundation
Moolya Foundation is a global citizenship project that aims to transform public affairs through digital leadership. Moolya envisions to empower citizens in the digital age, mentor future leaders in public policy, and bring greater inclusivity to public affairs.
About the Internship
Moolya Foundation is looking to hire summer interns to work with the policy research team. The internship is ideal for candidates looking to build careers in academic research/ apply for graduate programs in public policy.
The available positions are open to candidates with quantitative and qualitative research skills. Candidates with a Master’s degree and prior experience in R/Python/STATA are preferred.
The minimum duration of the internship is 2 months starting June 1, 2022.
Offered internships are work-from-home paid positions.
The stipend is contingent on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
How to Apply?
Those interested may apply by sending a cover letter (1-page) and resume to [email protected].
Last date to apply is Friday, May 27, 2022.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at AAA Legal, South Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at KS Legal and Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Research Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy for Maharashtra Office: Apply by Jun 10!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.