National Memorandum Drafting Competition | St. Joseph’s College of Law, Bengaluru | Register by 05th June
About the College:
Established in the year 2017, St. Joseph’s College of Law is the pioneer Jesuit law college in South Asia that is strengthened with a 450-year-old legacy of imparting quality education through the Jesuit mission of molding students into ‘people of competence, conscience, and compassion dedicated to the service of faith and the promotion of justice’. In pursuance of the noble Jesuit motto – fide et labore, St. Joseph’s College of Law was founded on the ideals of practicing law, promoting justice, and to transform society. Emboldened with a vision to ‘transform the lives of people by bringing about a just and egalitarian society’, the College believes in a steadfast focus to bridge law and governance with a human rights approach.
Details about the event/opportunity:
The “SJCL National Memorandum Drafting Competition” is designed to enhance drafting, research and analytical skills among aspiring lawyers. Drafting, an indispensable skill, is the ‘opus’/ ‘Il faut’ for a law student. Couched in a legal scenario, participants are required to be prudent and employ their legal acumen. In a nutshell, the competition seeks to bring forth the ‘legisperitus’ in each student.
Who is it for/eligibility:
1. Students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized university are eligible for participation in the competition.
2. A team can consist of either a single member or two members. Any number of teams may register from a single institution. There is no restriction on the number of eligible teams from one institution
3. The competition allows ‘cross institutional’ teams. The participants from different institutions may come together to form a team for participation in the contest.
4. No changes will be made to the team composition after registration without express permission of the organizing body.
The Competition will be held virtually
Link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Fee details (if any):
1. Commencement of Registration and Release of Proposition: 17th May, 2022
2. Date of Submission: 10th June, 2022
3. Last Date for Registration: 5th June, 2022
For clarifications, please contact
1. Diksha Garg – 9900435855
2. Simi Zackariah – 7406535979
3. Himali Sylvester – 6360317044
- Interactive Virtual Workshop on “Delhi through Gender lens” by AKMD foundation: Register Now!
- “By The Quill-Celebrating Passion for Literature” by LitSoc NLUJAA: Register Now!
- 4th National Faculty Development Program by Amity Law School, Lucknow: Register by Jun 15!
- Know Your IP Week-24 Online Lecture/Webinar on Non-conventional Trademarks by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University: May 28
- Internship Opportunity at Moolya Foundation (Policy Research Team): Apply by 27th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wiggles.in, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Cordatus Law Chambers LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Legal Associate at Chambers of Parveen Kumar Aggarwal, New Delhi (PQE-2-3 Years): Apply by May 25!
- AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition 2022: Submit by Jun 22!
- Legal Jobs – 23rd May 2022
- Legal Jobs – 21st May 2022
- CfP | CNLU’s E-Journal of Academic Innovations and Research in Intellectual Property Assets (E-JAIRIPA), Vol-3, Issue-1, (Jan-June) 2022: Submit by Jun 30!
- CfP: CNLU’s E-magazine ‘IP BULLETIN’ [Volume-3 | Issue-1 (January-June 2022)]: Submit by 30th June!
- Virtual Legal Internship at AAA Legal, South Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at KS Legal and Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Research Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy for Maharashtra Office: Apply by Jun 10!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.