About ‘Justified’, the flagship Moot Court Competition of Law Centre II, Faculty of Law, Delhi University
The Moot Court Society of Law Centre-II is elated the present the S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition — ‘Justified’ 2022, its flagship annual moot court competition from 15th – 17th June 2022 in virtual mode.
Since its beginning in 1971, Law Centre-II at Faculty of Law, University of Delhi has grown to become one of India’s premier institutions, which offers thee three-year LL.B program and is known for academic rigour and encouragement to co-curricular activities. Law Centre-II has always enthusiastically encouraged a robust mooting culture among its students, by regularly organizing moot court competitions and debates.
Justified has had prestigious institutions participating since its inception in 2015. 2018 saw a welcome collaboration between the office of Mr. Sacchin Puri, senior advocate and the Moot Court Society of Law Centre-II, to bring forth the very first S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition—Justified 2018. Being an alumnus of Law Centre-II, he instituted a memorial Moot Court Competition in the memory of his late father, to help law students imbibe the qualities espoused by Shri SK Puri and to enhance their knowledge and skills.The past editions have been judged by Hon’ble Justice A.K. Pathak, Justice Vibhu Bhakru, Justice A.K Sikri, Justice Siddharth Mridul, Justice Attaur Rahman Masoodi and Justice Prathiba M. Singh.
With reinvigorated vigour, the Moot Court Society of Law Centre-II is proud to present the latest edition of our moot court competition, the S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition—Justified’22. Keeping in mind the well-being of our all attendees, this edition shall also be organised virtually.
- All students who have been duly enrolled and are pursuing a full-time 3-year LL.B. programme or a 5-year integrated LL.B. programme or LL.M. programme (or international equivalent) from a recognized Indian or Foreign University shall be eligible to participate in the competition.
- Only one team can register from a particular College or Institution for participation.
- Students pursuing Diploma Courses or Certificate Courses are NOT ELGIBLE to participate in the competition.
The oral rounds of the S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court – JUSTIFIED’22 (hereinafter, ‘the competition’) shall be held online from 15th to 17th July 2022, via Zoom Cloud Meetings.
All prospective participating teams shall register for the competition through the Registration Form on or before 15th June 2022, 11:59 PM.
Only one registration per college or institution shall be accepted.
1. Winner Team: Rs. 51,000
2. Runners-up Team: Rs. 40,000
3. Best Memorial (Respondent): Rs. 20,000
4. Best Memorial (Petitioner): Rs. 20,000
5. Best Speaker Prelims: Rs. 15,000
6. Second Best Speaker Prelims: Rs. 10,000
7. Best Speaker Finals : Rs. 15,000
Registrations begin: 24th May 2022
Last Date for Registration and Payment of Registration Fee: 15th June 2022
Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 20th June 2022
Release of List of Clarifications: 23rd June 2022
Last Date for Submission of Memorial: 2nd July 2022
Inauguration: 15th July 2022
Oral Rounds: 16th – 17th July 2022
- Registration and Fee Payment Link: CLICK HERE
- Memorial Submission Link: CLICK HERE
- Clarification Form: CLICK HERE
- Brochure and Moot Proposition: CLICK HERE
- Rule Book: CLICK HERE
Website and Other Pages
- Law Centre II, Faculty of Law: CLICK HERE
- SK Puri Memorial Moot: CLICK HERE
- Moot Court Society, Law Centre-II on LinkedIn
For updates and further information write to us at [email protected]; or Contact
1. Himanshu Bansal (Deputy Convenor): Ph: 7837565654
2. Vivek Maheshwari (Deputy Convenor): Ph: 96437728654
- Interactive Virtual Workshop on “Delhi through Gender lens” by AKMD foundation: Register Now!
- “By The Quill-Celebrating Passion for Literature” by LitSoc NLUJAA: Register Now!
- 4th National Faculty Development Program by Amity Law School, Lucknow: Register by Jun 15!
- Know Your IP Week-24 Online Lecture/Webinar on Non-conventional Trademarks by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University: May 28
- Internship Opportunity at Moolya Foundation (Policy Research Team): Apply by 27th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wiggles.in, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Cordatus Law Chambers LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Legal Associate at Chambers of Parveen Kumar Aggarwal, New Delhi (PQE-2-3 Years): Apply by May 25!
- AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition 2022: Submit by Jun 22!
- Legal Jobs – 23rd May 2022
- Legal Jobs – 21st May 2022
- CfP | CNLU’s E-Journal of Academic Innovations and Research in Intellectual Property Assets (E-JAIRIPA), Vol-3, Issue-1, (Jan-June) 2022: Submit by Jun 30!
- CfP: CNLU’s E-magazine ‘IP BULLETIN’ [Volume-3 | Issue-1 (January-June 2022)]: Submit by 30th June!
- Virtual Legal Internship at AAA Legal, South Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at KS Legal and Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Research Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy for Maharashtra Office: Apply by Jun 10!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.