About Jawa Capital Services
Jawa Capital Services (Formerly Intellicity Capital Advisers) advises across all sectors in commercial / Corporate matters. We are a mid-size boutique advisory firm, on a look out to expand our legal team aggressively. In lieu of this, we at Intellicity are looking forward to hire Legal Intern for our Legal Team on a full time basis.
Our primary sectors of focus are Drafting of Plaints/Complaints and dealing in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Real Estate matters, Company law matters. We also provide services for Mergers and Acquisitions, Merchant Banking, General Corporate Consultancy, Tax Advisory etc.
About the Opportunity
Hiring for Legal Interns for our Boutique Advisory cum Law Firm
Final year Candidate in LLB Program and currently enrolled LL.M. Program.
- The Candidate must possess good Drafting knowledge in the disciplines of Commercial, Restructuring, Corporate and other allied laws such as Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016, FEMA, RDB Act.
- Drafting Expertise and prior experience is a MUST. The candidate’s drafting experience shall include but not be limited to:
- The Petitions u/s 7, 9 and 10 of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Application u/s 60 (5) of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Petition u/s 241, 242, 59 and 111 of the Companies Act, 2013
- Handling cases on Section 73-74 of the Companies Act, 2013
- Application under order 7 rule 11 Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Application under order 6 rule 17 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Petitions under Section 9, 11 and 34 of Arbitration and conciliation Act, 1996.
- Appeal u/s 252 of Companies Act, 2013
- Drafting in various types of contractual matters and civil matters including but not limited to summary suits, insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings, and other matters pertaining to recovery of dues across various courts of law and tribunals.
- Strategizing with Head – Legal and the Company management relevant aspects of subsisting litigations.
- Briefing and coordinating with various law firms and independent legal practitioners regarding all the disputes involving the Company.
- Visiting competent authorities for documentation, following-up and keeping a record of same.
- Very good command over English (Both Written and Oral)
- Ability to prioritize and manage a varied and fast-moving workload.
- Job Type: Full-time
As per industry norms.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Karnail Singh & Company, Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Healthkart: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the Office of Advocate Rahul Gupta, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Malegaonkar and Associates, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thukral Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship on International Law at the Office of Dr. Aniruddha Rajput | Think India: Apply by 20th November 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aditya Vaibhav, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 12!
- Legal Internship at Link Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at LOHUM, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Nagarajan Law Office, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Legum Technica, Ghaziabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at PhonePe, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Affinidi, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.