About WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem
We are the world organization, driving the new wave of dispute prevention, management and resolution culture to secure peace and prosperity.
With accessibility to 2000+ finest dispute professionals around the world in 70+ countries as our members, and with our innovative services, leadership, education, professional standards, training and development of new programs, WDE aims to provide world class experience to law students in the field of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) including Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation.
The organisation endeavours to create a community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
About the Opportunity
WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem is inviting applications from law students for a legal internship opportunity.
– Student of 1st/2nd year LL.B
– Have strong communication skills
– Good legal knowledge
– The role may involve research work on regulations related to ADR services.
– Maintenance of records.
– Assist in the preparation of the database.
– Maintenance of database.
– Committed and ready to work under pressure and ever-evolving possibilities
– High degree of professional ethics and integrity, good analytical skills, and interpersonal
– Willingness to learn, improve and challenge the status quo for the better
Number of Interns
There will be no stipend.
4 weeks to 6 Weeks. The internship position is available in October, November & December.
Interested persons may email their CVs at [email protected]
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from the WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem team by
writing an email to [email protected]
Vanshika Tiwari- World Dispute Ecosystem: 7678114090
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bajaj Allianz, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply by Sep 30!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of a Sitting Judge at the Delhi High Court: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at the Law Office of Aishwarye Dubey, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 10!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Verdictum: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Junior Lawyer at Independent Thought, Greater Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at ConsultCorp Legal Services, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at G D Bansal & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Angad Haksar & Associates Law Firm, Jaipur: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sirius Legal, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lynx Litigation Partners, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Jawa Capital Services, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Membership at CanonSphere: Apply by Sept 24!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Chamber of Advocate Manasi Bhushan, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (Legal Content Writer) with stipend at KSK Advocates: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.