About MNLU Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is a National Law University located at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and is one of most prestigious law schools in India. MNLU Mumbai offers a five-year integrated B.A LL.B. programme and LL.M. Programmes. Students have to qualify for CLAT to secure admission to UG or PG.
About Lex Omnia Moot Court Competition
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai is collaborating with Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Goa to host the Lex Omnia Moot Court Competition from 18th to 20th November. With competition law as its niche, this mooting extravaganza promises a unique experience to all law students.
- All students enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate course of Law, i.e., 3 years/ 5 years from any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
- Cross Institutional Teams are allowed in the Competition.
The team composition shall be as follows: 2 speakers & 1 researcher or 2 speakers and 2 researchers’ format.
Registration for the “Lex Omnia Moot Court Competition” will close on 30 September, 2022.
The registration fee is Rs. 950. The teams selected after the memorial elimination round will have to pay more
Registration link : CLICK HERE
Payment Link: CLICK HERE
We request you to go through the brochure before registering to understand the procedure.
Last Date to Register: September 30, 2022
Last date of Submission of Memorials: October 15, 2022
Results of the Memorial Rounds: October 20, 2022
Oral Rounds: November 18 – 20, 2022
Gaurav Balpande: +91 80878 86379 [email protected]
Tanisha Taneja : +91 90753 36964 [email protected]
Nardeep Chawla: +91 62650 12280
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- 18th National Moot Court Competition KSHAN 2023 by Raisoni Law College: Register by Jan 15!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 5th Shri. Hashuji Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022-23 by VES College of Law: Register by Dec 25!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun [Feb 24-26; Prizes Worth Rs. 1 L]: Register Now!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Moot Court Competition by DNLU in association with NHRC [Feb 10-12, 2023; Prizes worth Rs.1.3 lakhs]: Register by Dec 18!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- 5th Surana & Surana and UILS National Moot Court Competition: Register by Dec 30!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.