About Rashtriya Raksha University
The University is destined to grow as a model security educational University of India. Its endeavours focus on highly professional security, strategic and defence education, research and training through its qualified civilian and military faculty, committed human resources, motivated participants and students, intellectually stimulating and professional disciplined environment and worldwide network, sharing and exchange. It aims at providing security and strategic education in contemporary and futuristic security and strategic studies and interdisciplinary areas. The University contributes to the vision of India of Peace, Prosperous and Stable World in alliance with grand strategic cooperation between like-minded nations and promoting greater understanding between senior military officers, diplomats, civil servants and civilians to promote the cause of the Nation. It adopts a two-tier approach, at the national and international levels, in its education, research and training and extension in order to achieve capabilities to respond to the needs, expectations and aspirations of the security and strategic institutions and forces as well as law-making, governance, judiciary, economy (agriculture-manufacturing-service sectors) and the civil society organisations.
About the Internship Oppurtunity
Virtual interviews are being conducted on the 21st of September 2021 for the position of Research Interns.
Eligibility Criteria for the Contractual Position
• Candidate should hold a post-Graduate degree in Criminology, Law, or Behavioral Science.
• Research Data Collection Compilation and or professional experience from a reputed organization. Knowledge of SPSS/NVIVO/R is a plus.
• Proficiency in the English language.
Be approachable, take initiative, be enthusiastic, be adept in Excel, Word, Access etc., have effective communication skills both verbal and written, be good at organizing and prioritizing work.
Be able to work as a part of a team.
No. of Positions
The duration of this internship is 3 months
How to Apply
Resumes for submissions (E-mail: [email protected]) will only be accepted until 2:00 P.M on 17th September 2021
*Only shortlisted candidates would be called for virtual interview on 21/09/2021.
The link for the same would be sent to the shortlisted candidates only.
For more information, visit HERE.
- Internship Opportunity at National Institute of Social Defence (NISD): Apply by September 25, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Puthran & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Care Health Insurance, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Shreeyash Lalit, Delhi: Apply by September 20!
- Vacancy for Paralegals at Pioneer Legal, Mumbai: Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kay Legal & Associates LLP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sanskaram Shiksha Evam Seva Samiti (NGO): Apply by October 15!
- Remote Internship Assignment with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC): Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply by 13 September!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anuj Tiwari, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawfinity Solutions, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SDRJ Records Industries P. Ltd, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Simon & Josephine, Panchkula, Haryana: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at LiveLaw, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022: Apply by October 29, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.