The ILPS has been established to provide thorough research, working papers, publications, seminars, conferences, projects, and engagement, a platform for intellectual dialogue on contemporary issues of international law and foreign policy. The emphasis of this society will be on public international law, international affairs, and foreign policies of different countries. The society aims to engage with various stakeholders such as scholars, universities, policymakers, think tanks, and intergovernmental organizations. It provides students from different law universities the opportunity to publish their blogs and articles on international laws and policies on our distinguished website.
1. Vaccine Diplomacy of India
2. Refugee crisis in the Taliban rule
3. The regressive laws paradigm of China
4. Changes in the International abortion laws in 21st Century
5. Outer space treaty with respect to the private corporations’ space race
Students, Scholars, or Academicians pursuing law degree or course from any recognized law university can participate in the competition. A maximum of 02 Co-Authors are allowed.
The registration link for the competition is:
The last date of Registration is 25th October 2021
Registration fees shall be Rs 100 for a single author and Rs 150 for co-authorship.
Bank Name: SBI
Account Holder Name: Naimisha Tayi (Treasurer, ILPS)
UPI Id: [email protected]
Mobile Number: 7673991217
(Please mention the subject as “Essay Writing Competition” while making the payment)
All the submissions must be submitted through the google form link given below:
31st October 2021
1st Prize: Rs. 1,500
2nd Prize: Rs. 1,000
3rd Prize: Rs. 500
The best three submissions will feature in the columns of the ILPS Bi-annual Newsletter
E-Certificate of appreciation shall be awarded to the top entries of the competition.
· The submission shall be the original work of the author dealing with public international law and foreign policy. The submissions must focus on current developments in these fields and must be analytical in nature.
· A maximum similarity of 10% is allowed. Non-adherence to this rule shall result in rejection of the article summarily.
· The submission must have a clear and concise structure along with clear Headings and sub-headings.
· A submission should have 1000 to 1200 words.
· The manuscripts must be in “docx” format. The text must be in Times New Roman, have 1.5 line spacing, font size 12, and be justified.
· Citations should be given in the hyperlinks.
· The file name of the Submission should be the title of the Essay.
Email – ilps.nluo.ac.in
Contact – Vedant (Secretary)- +91-8982804049, +91-7735855067
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- Webinar on “Social Media Literacy and Addiction.” by YIMF Academia: Oct 19
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
- Webinar On Admissibility Of Electronic Evidences By GCRCJS, Gujarat National Law University: Oct 15!
- Lecture on “Adjudicating Bias: Stereotypes, Gender and Courts” By Ms. Jhuma Sen X Constitutional Law Society, NLUO: Oct 22!
- First Edition of International UILS Negotiation Competition By UILS, Panjab University: Register by Oct 25!
- Webinar on “Privacy as a Constitutional Tort” By School of Law, Mahindra University: Register Now!
- One-Week Multidisciplinary Workshop on “Interfaith and International Humanitarian Law” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘How the Law and Legal System in India has Failed to Deliver Justice” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- Webinar Series On “Contemporary Developments In Human Rights” Conducted By ILPS NLUO In Collab With HRLN: Register Now!
- Public Discussion on “Corporate Classics: A Roadmap ” by Samvaad: The Discussion Forum: Register Now!
- Essay Writing Competition – by Centre for Advanced Study in Criminal Law at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab: Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.