Call for Chapters
We invite submissions that address the relationship shared by Intellectual Property Rights & Human Rights from various national, international and comparative perspectives. The aftermath of Covid-19 has already had a dramatic impact on the society as a whole and its consequences and impact will be felt for a significant period of time. This book will explore the evolution of IPR with Human Rights, reflecting on the situation as it was before the pandemic, as it is now and what it will become. Furthermore, this edition of book, will focus extensively on how such evolution presents a pathway towards the future of IPR and Human Rights.
Dr. Ashu Dhiman – Dr. Dhiman is published author having her Book on “Hindu Laws on Divorce” published with ISBN 9781638732167 and another Edited Book on “Changing Dimension of Criminal Law” published with ISBN 9788195211685. Dr. Dhiman also Co-Edited a published book titled “A Pathway to the Future of ADR” having ISBN: 9781639747894 along with a Published book titled “Gen-Z and Human Rights” having ISBN: 9798486570643. Further, Dr. Dhiman has also Edited and Published book titled “Women and Law” Dr. Dhiman has published a research piece in SCOPUS indexed Journal – Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry – Volume12, Issue 5, titled “Property Rights In Space And Analysis of India’s Future Space Law”
Mr. Param Bhamra – Mr. Bhamra has a published Co-Edited Book on “Changing Dimensions of Criminal Law” with ISBN no. 9781638732167, Patron of MediateGuru’s Book on “A Pathway to the Future of ADR: Comparative Perspectives from Around the World” and currently working on more projects with a published book in Fiction Category titled “Gods Among us” which is available on Amazon worldwide having ISBN No. 9781639579013. In furtherance of books, Mr. Bhamra also has dozens on publications in various national and international journals on topics related to Human Rights and International Alternative Dispute Resolution and Geo-Politics. Mr. Bhamra has published a research piece in SCOPUS indexed Journal – Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry – Volume12, Issue 5, titled “Property Rights in Space And Analysis of India’s Future Space Law”
Ms. Manini Sidhu – Ms. Manini Sidhu is currently working as an Assistant Professor of Law at ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad. She has previously worked as Assistant Professor of Law at Gitarattan International Business School, New Delhi, and as a Research Associate at National Law University Delhi, in a Project on “Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace”, in collaboration with The National Human Rights Commission in 2020. She has done BA LLB (H) from Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Universiity), and Masters in Law (LLM) from National Law University Jodhpur, specialising in Intellectual Property Rights. She secured batch rank 3 during her LLM at NLU Jodhpur, for the year 2018-2019. Her areas of specialization are Intellectual Property Laws, Criminal laws and Law of Torts
Human Rights & IPR
Guidelines of Submission
- The authors should use the ILI (Indian Law Institute) format of Footnoting and Times New Roman Font 12 with bold headings and space lining 1.5.
- Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be maximum two co-author in one research paper.
- The work submitted shall be ORIGINAL and UNPUBLISHED
- The body of the paper shall be:
Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 12 Line Spacing: 1.5
Citations Shall be: Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 10 Line Spacing: 1
- Each Author with selected paper will be provided with an E-certificate and soft copy of the book.
- Availability of Book to be purchased over Amazon, Kindle (worldwide) & Flipkart.
- Acknowledgement and appreciation of Author in the Description of Book.
The word limit for research paper (inclusive of abstract) is between 3000 words (minimum) to 6000 words (maximum) This word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
- All the manuscripts being contributed for the Edited book are to be sent at: [email protected]
- The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of paper in not more than 300 words.
- The entries should reach the given email ID by 30th November 2021.
- Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The subject of the mail should be: “Submission of Chapter for Book”.
To covering the costs of publishing and disseminating this book, it is respectfully requested that contributors pay a modest fee. The relevant fee levels, incurred only when your chapter is accepted, are set out below.
Single Authors: Rs. 1000/-
Additional Co-Author: Rs. 500/-
The selected best quality papers will be sent for publication in ISBN numbered book.
For any clarification, kindly write to: [email protected]
- 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition by Kanoon Sangrah: Register by Nov 12!
- 2nd Online National Client Counselling Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Nov 10!
- Pre Invite | Workshop on Transactional Analysis, by Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU): Register by Oct 22!
- Online Debate Competition 2021 on Anti-Conversion Law, by UP Judicial Reforms Council, WICCI: Register by Oct 25!
- 1st Essay Writing Competition on International Laws and Policies by International Law and Policy Society(ILPS) NLUO: Register by Oct 25!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- Webinar on “Social Media Literacy and Addiction.” by YIMF Academia: Oct 19
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
- Webinar On Admissibility Of Electronic Evidences By GCRCJS, Gujarat National Law University: Oct 15!
- Lecture on “Adjudicating Bias: Stereotypes, Gender and Courts” By Ms. Jhuma Sen X Constitutional Law Society, NLUO: Oct 22!
- First Edition of International UILS Negotiation Competition By UILS, Panjab University: Register by Oct 25!
- Webinar on “Privacy as a Constitutional Tort” By School of Law, Mahindra University: Register Now!
- One-Week Multidisciplinary Workshop on “Interfaith and International Humanitarian Law” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘How the Law and Legal System in India has Failed to Deliver Justice” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- Webinar Series On “Contemporary Developments In Human Rights” Conducted By ILPS NLUO In Collab With HRLN: Register Now!
- Public Discussion on “Corporate Classics: A Roadmap ” by Samvaad: The Discussion Forum: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.