About DSLSA Internship
Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA) offers highly-motivated law students an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of our Authority which is working towards access to justice for all. DSLSA invites online applications for Winter Internship Program 2021-22 from law students of various Law Universities/Colleges of India.
The Delhi State Legal Services Authority provides free and competent legal aid and services by advising on legal aspects, assigning lawyers to certain categories and runs helpline services to give quick and easy access to legal advice and services. It also conducts Legal Service Clinics, Lok Adalats, Special Lok Adalats and Permanent Lok Adalats, Legal awareness Programmes for general masses, Pre-Institution Mediation in Commercial Matters and Granting compensation to the victims under the Delhi Victims Compensation Scheme 2018.
DSLSA allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and the latest research experiences to improve their legal skills while working in a multicultural environment.
The objective of the programs is to provide you first-hand experiences of the day-to-day operations of the Authority by closely working at the grass-root level of our Society as well as hands-on experience with legal issues faced by people at large. This is a unique opportunity to have a feel of the free legal aid system and how it is dealing with legal issues keeping in view the norms of social distancing.
We seek motivated students who take initiative and know when to seek guidance on projects. We welcome students who are flexible and have a positive attitude.
About the Internship Opportunity
A total of 110 seats are available for the Winter Internship Programme 2021-2022 for students from law colleges or universities across India.
Law students of IIIrd & IVth years (five year Course) and Ist & Ind Year (three-year Courses) are eligible to apply for this program.
- To prepare publicity material on legal services and legal rights under various social welfare legislation for mass awareness.
- To generate legal literacy and legal awareness among the marginalized sections of society.
- To create an enabling environment where the poor, weaker, and vulnerable people can come forward for justice and equality.
- To develop a linkage between the people belonging to the peripheral section and legal aid.
- To understand the problems and challenges faced by certain sections because of social and economic barriers.
- To assist the needy in preparation of the application to access legal services.
- To promote Alternate Dispute Redressal Mechanism viz. Pre-Litigation Conciliation & Counselling, Lok Adalats, Mediation etc. with special emphasis on family & matrimonial matters.
Students can apply online from December 1 to December 15, 2021, on the official link (CLICK HERE) and the last date for applications is December 15.
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme ( Jan- Mar 2022): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at NKB Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mehta Law Associates, Jammu: Apply Now!
- Winter Online Internship Opportunity 2021-22 at Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reform Council, WICCI (Only For Women): Apply Now
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Advocate Pratyush Prasanna, Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ASD Legal: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob (Advocates & Solicitors)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Neil Chatterjee: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity with National Commission for Women, Delhi: Apply by Nov 30, 2021
- Research Internship (Paid) at Patrika Foundation, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Pachnanda Law Office, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KD Law Offices, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Internship Opportunity at Lokpal of India, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Confianzza Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Jindal Solicitors & Associates, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- The Urban Learning Internship Program [TULIP] by MoHUA: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.