About the quiz competition by Legisscriptor
In furtherance to the aim of revolutionizing the legal education sector and Enthused by the success of 15 series of Online National Quiz Competition, Legis Scriptor is pleased to introduce the 16th National Law Quiz Competition on ‘Family Law’.
It aims to provide a unique platform to students and Law aficionados across the country to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to test. We assure you of an experience filled with legal knowledge, excitement, and ecstasy!
Date of competition: 5th December 2021
Time for Quiz: 5:00 PM
Topic: Family Law
*The quiz is open to everyone from any stream/profession.
- The quiz will comprise of 20 MCQs to be attempted in 10 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- The quiz will be conducted on an online platform, as decided by the organizers.
- The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
- Any technical glitch faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
8. Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
9. All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
10. The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
11. Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
12. In the case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined on the basis of least time taken by the applicant.
13. The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for updates.
14. The results for the Quiz will be declared on the WhatsApp Group so made for the purpose & the official LinkedIn account of Legis Scriptor.
15. Legis Scriptor will not be responsible for any technical error in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
16. You will be added in the WhatsApp group one day prior to the competition.
1st Position– Rs 500/- + Certificate of Excellence + Opportunity of Publication in double peer reviewed journal @50% discount.
2nd Position–Certificate of Excellence + Opportunity of Publication in double peer reviewed journal @50% discount.
3rd Position– Certificate of Excellence + Opportunity of Publication in double peer reviewed journal @50% discount.
4th – 10th Position– Certificate of Merit + Opportunity of Publication in double peer reviewed journal @25% discount.
*NOTE- Participation Certificate + 15% Discount on Publication for all Participants.
Fees- Rs. 99/-
After the payment all participants need to upload screenshots of the same on Google form given below while registration.
Google Pay: [email protected]
Phone Pay: [email protected]
OR pay through UPI
UPI ID:[email protected]
How to Register
Participants have to pay via above mentioned payment method and then register themselves through registration link given below.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER:
E-mail:- [email protected]
WhatsApp number: – 8851264387(WHATSAPP ONLY)
- National Quiz Competition by Faculty of Law, Marwadi University: Register by Nov 25!
- National Lecture on Why Constitution Matters? by Jamia Hamdard: Nov 27!
- National Essay Writing Competition by TNNLU: Register by Dec 31!
- 2nd Edition of Jaipur Law Fest by Vidhishala: Register Now!
- Two Days Online Certified Session on the Basics of “The Information Technology Act, 2000” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF): Register by Nov 25!
- Webinar on “Accessible Intellectual Property Rights to the Persons with Disabilities” by GCDS GNLU: December 03
- Online Article Writing Competition on Human Rights by Lex Repository: Register by December 09
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.