About Siddharth Acharya & Associates
Siddharth Acharya and associates advises in matters relating to Banking and Insurance litigation, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Election Petition, Civil and Criminal Trials and Bails. Their practice focuses on civil and commercial law, constitutional law and arbitration. His team experience includes representing clients before various courts and forums in multiple jurisdictions across the country, including in Delhi, Rajasthan and Mumbai. They have experience in relation to disputes and litigations pertaining to real estate, investment agreements, partnership disputes, disputes with governmental authorities, disputes under Insolvency and Bankruptcy laws and family disputes, amongst others. They have also acted for and represented clients in several domestic arbitrations. He regularly appears before the Supreme Court, various High Courts, Commercial Courts, Consumer Forums, Arbitral Tribunals, National Company Law Tribunals and National Company Law Appellate Tribunals.
About the Internship Opportunity
Our Office is looking for interns preferably from the 4th or 5th year for the month of DECEMBER & JANUARY to assist us in various Commercial & Criminal Matters
The interns would be assisting in extensive research, drafting and would also be given a chance to observe court proceedings in the District Courts, Delhi High Court and Supreme Court.
the month of DECEMBER & JANUARY
Law students from any law college can apply but preference would be given to students with good researching and drafting skills.Preferably from the 4th or 5th year.
Interested students can send their CV and Cover letter to
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Cashfree Payments, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- DSLSA Winter Internship Programme 2021-22: Apply by Dec 15!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at NKB Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mehta Law Associates, Jammu: Apply Now!
- Winter Online Internship Opportunity 2021-22 at Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reform Council, WICCI (Only For Women): Apply Now
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Advocate Pratyush Prasanna, Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ASD Legal: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob (Advocates & Solicitors)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Neil Chatterjee: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity with National Commission for Women, Delhi: Apply by Nov 30, 2021
- Research Internship (Paid) at Patrika Foundation, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Pachnanda Law Office, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KD Law Offices, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Internship Opportunity at Lokpal of India, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Confianzza Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Jindal Solicitors & Associates, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- The Urban Learning Internship Program [TULIP] by MoHUA: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.