About Jamia Hamdard
Constitutional Law Club (CLC) of Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research (HILSR) aims to encourage debate, discussion and groundbreaking research in the field of Constitutional Law and theory. Established in 2018 and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), HILSR currently offers BALLB – a five-year integrated degree programme in law.
About the Event
Constitutional Law Club, Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research (HILSR), School of Law, Jamia Hamdard is pleased to announce that it is organising a National Lecture on ‘Why Constitution Matters?’ on November 27 2021.
Name of the Speaker
Karuna Nundy, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
Date and Time
27th November 2021, 3:30 PM Onwards
There’s no registration fee
E-Certificate of Participation shall be given to all registered attendees.
Email: [email protected]
Tushar Batra: 9971375727
Sakshi Singh: 9935398997
- National Essay Writing Competition by TNNLU: Register by Dec 31!
- 2nd Edition of Jaipur Law Fest by Vidhishala: Register Now!
- Two Days Online Certified Session on the Basics of “The Information Technology Act, 2000” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF): Register by Nov 25!
- Webinar on “Accessible Intellectual Property Rights to the Persons with Disabilities” by GCDS GNLU: December 03
- Online Article Writing Competition on Human Rights by Lex Repository: Register by December 09
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.