About GEP Worldwide
GEP® delivers transformative supply chain solutions that help global enterprises become more agile and resilient, operate more efficiently and effectively, gain competitive advantage, boost profitability and increase shareholder value. Fresh thinking, innovative products, unrivaled domain expertise, smart, passionate people — this is how GEP SOFTWARE™, GEP STRATEGY™ and GEP MANAGED SERVICES™ together deliver supply chain solutions of unprecedented scale, power and effectiveness. Our customers are the world’s best companies, including hundreds of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 industry leaders who rely on GEP® to meet ambitious strategic, financial and operational goals.
A leader in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants, GEP’s cloud-native software and digital business platforms consistently win awards and recognition from industry analysts, research firms and media outlets, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC and Spend Matters. GEP® is also regularly ranked a top supply chain consulting and strategy firm, and a leading managed services provider by ALM, Everest Group, NelsonHall, IDC, ISG and HfS, among others. Headquartered in Clark, New Jersey, GEP® has offices and operations centers across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
About the Opportunity
We at GEP Worldwide are currently looking out for interns-Contract specialists for our Knowledge Services teams.
Outstanding performers will get a chance to get converted on permanent payroll.
6 PM to 3 AM, 8 PM to 5 AM, 9.30 PM to 6.30 AM
Interested candidates can mail their CV to [email protected]
- Legal Internship Opportunity at India Vision Foundation, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mondelez International, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Programme (under Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change ), New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Novopay, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at JUVAS, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (MP-IDSA) Internship Programme: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Safe Ledger Private Limited: Apply Now
- Internship Program at the Indian Patent Office: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Opportunity (Senior Associate) at K.Datta & Associates: Apply by Oct 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sharma & Associates & Precept Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 22!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kaavya Silambanan Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KPS Advocates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity under Adv. Dr Shrikant Malegaonkar, Malegaonkar & Associates, Pune: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Lawpretation Legal, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 25!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Adv. Sandeep Mishra, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Adv. Anchit Jain, Shivpuri, MP: Apply by Oct 17!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LK&BG Advocates & Solicitors, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Centre for Trade And Investment Law (CTIL): Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.