TNNLU was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an Act of the State Legislature (Act No. 9 of 2012) to provide quality legal education. TNNLU’s Vision is to impart quality legal education nurtured within a robust culture of interdisciplinary research and teaching in an equitable, respectful and supportive environment producing legal practitioners and scholars who will be committed to justice, social transformation and national development.
Its Mission is to achieve global recognition as an institution of eminence and excellence in all spheres of legal education, rooted in an interdisciplinary approach to the study of law, such that the graduates of TNNLU will be independent, critical thinkers and socially responsible human beings.
TNNLU offers two five years integrated Under Graduate Programmes, B.A.LLB. (Hons.) & B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) and three one-year LL.M. Programmes: – Corporate and Securities Laws, Intellectual Property Laws and Natural Resources Laws. TNNLU library has an updated Web OPAC system, Remote Access facility, and air-conditioned discussion rooms.
The UGC has included TNNLU in the approved list of universities. The Bar Council of India has granted recognition to TNNLU as a Center for Legal Education. TNNLU is a member of SICI, ICSI, ACU, ALSI and Indian Academy of Social Sciences (permanent member). TNNLU is also an empaneled institution with the CCI.
ABOUT THE FACULTY IMPROVEMENT COMMITTEE
The Faculty Improvement Committee has been set up in order to cater to the needs of the academicians, to keep them updated with the research and teaching methodologies, besides the developments in their respective disciplines.
The Faculty Improvement Programme (FIP) intends to facilitate upgradation of knowledge, skill, pedagogy, educational technology, motivation, communication skills, management and other relevant aspects to keep pace with the changing scenario in legal education.
The FIP is also designed to make members of the teaching fraternity aware of the technological development in pedagogy, modern teaching techniques, tools and methodologies using an interdisciplinary approach.
Academicians and Research scholars from recognized Colleges / Universities are eligible for this Faculty Development Programme.
Note: Total number of Participants is restricted to fifty (Selection of participants will be done on first-cum-first served basis and the meeting link will be sent only to the selected participants).
A Certificate of Participation will be provided to only those participants who fill the feedback form shared during each session of the FDP.
- Registration fee: ? 500 (non-refundable)
- Last date for registration: 15/01/2022 (Saturday)
- Account details:
A/C Holder: Registrar, TNNLU-Faculty Improvement Programme
A/C No.: 30030110041901
Bank & Branch: UCO Bank, TNNLS Branch
MICR: 620028012 IFSC Code: UCBA0003003
UPI ID: [email protected]
Prof. (Dr.) V S Elizabeth, Vice Chancellor, TNNLU
Dr. S. Amirthalingam, Associate Professor of Law, TNNLU
Dr. T.S. Agilla, Assistant Professor of Commerce, TNNLU
Mr. A. Nirmal Singh Heera, Assistant Professor of Law, TNNLU
Dr. K. Thomas Felix, Assistant Professor of Economics, TNNLU
Website: https://www.tnnlu.ac.in/ FIP-TNNLU email id: [email protected]
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- 18th National Moot Court Competition KSHAN 2023 by Raisoni Law College: Register by Jan 15!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 5th Shri. Hashuji Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022-23 by VES College of Law: Register by Dec 25!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun [Feb 24-26; Prizes Worth Rs. 1 L]: Register Now!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Moot Court Competition by DNLU in association with NHRC [Feb 10-12, 2023; Prizes worth Rs.1.3 lakhs]: Register by Dec 18!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- 5th Surana & Surana and UILS National Moot Court Competition: Register by Dec 30!
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.