Legal Internship Details
We at SYNC LEGAL are pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for an in-office (physical) internship/assessment from students in their 4th/5th year or fresh law graduates.
The interns would be given ample opportunities and adequate exposure to the practical aspects of litigation and will learn to hone their advocacy skills. The internship will comprise of regular court visits, detailed research work, briefings, attending court hearings, and assisting us in drafting and filing.
Location – Connaught Place, New Delhi.
Areas of practice – We are a Central Delhi based Boutique Law Firm engaged in all aspects of Civil Commercial and Criminal Litigation in Supreme Court, High Court, District Courts, Tribunals, NCLT, NGT etc.
Minimum Internship Period/Assessment Duration – 2-3 months ( can also be extended based on the performance)
Mode of Internship – In-office/Physical
Eligibility requirement – Students in their 4th/5th year or fresh law graduates (0-1 year experience)
Interested students/graduates may kindly click on the link below and fill the required details in the form and upload their CV before 11:59 PM, 21st November 2021.
We will review your CV and contact you at the earliest.
APPLY HERE: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at J&G Associates: Apply by November 15
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob (Advocates & Solicitors)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Neil Chatterjee: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity with National Commission for Women, Delhi: Apply by Nov 30, 2021
- Research Internship (Paid) at Patrika Foundation, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Pachnanda Law Office, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KD Law Offices, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Internship Opportunity at Lokpal of India, New Delhi (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Confianzza Law Firm, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Jindal Solicitors & Associates, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- The Urban Learning Internship Program [TULIP] by MoHUA: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at GEP Worldwide: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.