Lex Arjava LLP is calling out for Interns for the month of January, 2022 specifically for Bangalore office.
About Lex Arjava LLP
Lex Arjava Advocates and Associates (“Firm”) is a premier full service Indian law firm with its registered officer at New Delhi and Corporate Office at Hyderabad, Telangana. Set up under the tutelage of Mr.NK Pandey, Former Group General Counsel for a listed company, the Firm represents amalgamation of lawyers with the experience of over 30 years, excellant litigation lawyers for civil and criminal sides of practise and a dynamically qualified Corporate law team from premiere law Schools and lawyers who are company secretaries as well. The Firm further has specialist lawyers for areas like IPR, IBC, DRT, Competition law etc. Currently, Lex Arjava has presence in 9 different locations across India.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Tenure of Internship: 1 month ( Based on performance we shall extend the period)
Mode of Internship: Physical
Process for Applying: Interested students are requested to mail their CV, Cover Letter along with a writing sample at [email protected] with Subject ” Applying for Internship (January, 2022)”.
Last Date to apply for the internship will be 31st December, 2021 11:59 PM.
Note: Applications only from 4th and 5th year students shall be accepted and it will be a paid internship.
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Kohli & Kohli Law Associates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Gray Matters LLP, Pune: Apply Now!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2022-23: Apply by Jan 9!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AT Lit & Law, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 30!
- Legal Content Writing Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Safe Ledger Private Limited: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity ( With Stipend) at LegalPay: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Research Internship at JURAL, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Assistant Editor for IBC16 (Online Paid Internship Opportunity): Apply by Jan 10!
- Call For Applications| Academic Fellow – NLSIU’s Fellowship Programme, Bangalore: Apply by Jan 7!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Chambers of Preetha Mahadevan, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Online Short Term Internship Programme (with Stipend) January 2022 by National Human Rights Commission (NHRC): Apply by Jan 02!
- World Bank Legal Internship Program: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Amicus Partners Consultancy, Bengaluru: Apply by Dec 25!
- [APPLICATIONS CLOSED] Editorial Internship Opportunity at ETLegalWorld, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Trainee at Fractal.ai, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sapphire and Sage Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Raguel Law, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Project Intern at Harris School of Public Policy, University of Chicago Center in Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Special Situation Advisors, Mumbai: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.