IPR Awareness Program by Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trademarks, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. Of India in collaboration with Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), UPES Dehradun.
The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, UPES Dehradun has been incorporated with the objective of enhancing the aspects on Intellectual Property Laws and promoting holistic development and extensive research about relatively newer concepts in the field of IPRs.
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003 with an ambitious vision and unique approach to establish professional development among its students. The University offers its students a world-class academic infrastructure for multifaceted all-round growth and development. The Centre for IPR, UPES is also a similar initiative for promoting knowledge and awareness about IPRs in general, along with the newer trends and concepts that keep emerging in the sector from time to time.
About the IPR Awareness Program
As India celebrates its 75th Anniversary of Independence in 2022, an initiative called “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” has been taken by our Government to mark the journey of our independence. As part of this whole mission, the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), UPES in collaboration with the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry has come up with an IPR Awareness Program being conducted on 4th February, 2022 from 3 pm onwards. The aim of the program is to highlight Intellectual Property Rights as a domain that has gained much prominence in the last few years, especially for its multi-disciplinary scope. This IPR awareness program is being conducted virtually so that students, academicians and all IPR enthusiasts can get insight on various kinds of Intellectual Property Rights. On the completion of the program, every attendee shall be given an e-certificate from the concerned authority.
RESOURCE PERSONS FOR THE PROGRAM
Ms. Chhavi Garg-Examiner of Patent and Design
Mr. Hemant Khosla-Deputy Registrar, Copyright
Ms. Nitya Tyagi-Examiner of Patent Design
- The program is open to all IPR enthusiasts!
- The program will be conducted in virtual mode on 4th February, 2022 from 3 pm onwards.
- The platform will be Webex (link for the program in the poster).
- All participants will be awarded with e-certificates.
- Last date of registration- 3rd February, 2022.
Click here to register
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Nation conference on “Geographical Indications in India – Prospects and Challenges” by DPIIT IPR Chair and N C Banerjee Centre of Law, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad: May 18!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- 2-day Faculty Development Programme (FDP) by Jindal Global Law School: Apply by June 05!
- Abhigyaan Lecture series: “War Crimes, Crimes Against Humanity, Genocide & Aggression in Ukraine war” by Campus Law Centre: May 05!
- CfP | VIPS Student Law Review, Volume IV August 2022 Issue: Submit by May 15!
- Webinar on Possibilities in the field of Human Rights Law by Independent Thought: May 1!
- 4th National IPR Symposium on “IPR Awareness to Young Innovators and Entrepreneurs” by School of Business & Law, Navrachana University: May 10!
- Call for Submissions | International Seminar (Eleventh Virtual) on Family Laws, Changing Perspectives, Contemporary Challenges and Solution by Kerala Law Academy (KLA): Submit by May 5!
- Call for Submissions | ‘The Lost Stories’ by LitSoc NLUJAA: Submit by May 5!
- Call for Blogs | VIPS Law Blog: Submit Now!
- RTI National Free 15-Day Online Certificate Courseby IMS Law College: Register by April 30!
- Call for Submissions | Jindal Forum for Space Law (“JFSL”): Submit Now!
- Call for Papers | DNLU Bi-Annual Newsletter: Submit by April 30!
- National Seminar by School of Law, Mody University: Register by June 04!
- International Conference on ADR Mechanism and Procedures by NMIMS School of Law: Submit Abstract by 16th April 2022
- IP Fiesta (The Pitch Bowl and National Intellectual Property Olympiad) by UPES: Register Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.