About Sankhla and Associates
Sankhla and Associates is a full-service commercial and corporate law firm with pan India presence and global footprint. The law firm is associated with some of the best lawyers in India, the UK, and Singapore. The legal team of lawyers and corporate consultants provide personalized tailored legal solutions to individuals, companies, businesses, and corporations. Our corporate lawyers, Litigation lawyers, bankruptcy lawyers and company lawyers are well recognized in the field of Insurance law, Bankruptcy law, Recovery and Debt Management, Corporate law, Advisory, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws, etc. Our Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) legal team is well known for its Arbitration and Conciliation practice, while our Intellectual Property legal team is now grown especially in the world of Trademarks and Copyright Laws. A dedicated labor law department comprising of labour lawyers and consultants provide litigation support as well as due diligence to avoid litigation.
An exordium about TAQ
The Amikus Qriae (TAQ) is the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities across the country and the globe. TAQ is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding with cognizance of various fields of law to make sure that legal knowledge and experience penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. Through ambitious and studious legal brains across the country, TAQ aims at providing valuable contribution to contemporary legal issues along with development in the omnipresent field of law to the masses. We are also registered under Indian Partnership Act 1932 and Ministry of MSME, Government of India and are also an ISO 9001: 2015 organization. The Amikus Qriae is presently the 8th Largest Legal website in India. We are connected to more than 20,000 law students from across 80+ law schools in India.
About the Event
1st Sankhla and Associates National Virtual Moot Court Competition aims at PAN-India participation from law schools. Being associated with eminent legal luminaries, professional visionaries, prominent firms and acclaimed independent legal practitioners, the event will be a celebrated event and will primarily focus upon encouraging the skills of budding lawyers along with promoting good for the society at large. The Moot Problem is based on Constitutional Laws.
1. Last Date for Registration- 25th August 2022
2. Last Date of Memorial Submission- 27th August 2022
3. Dates of Moot Court Competition- 2nd to 4th September 2022
Any student pursuing a degree in law either a five-year law course, three-year law course or even LLM students from any recognized institutions in India shall be eligible to take part in the competition. Each team shall consist of at least 2 members (2 speakers) or 3 members (2 speakers and 1 researcher).
How to Register
Every team shall register for the moot competition using the following link:
The fee for the competition shall be Rs. 1500/- INR, paid during registration. The
screenshot of the payment receipt shall be attached in the Google form. 4 Teams Per University can Participate in this Competition.
A/C Details for the Payment of Fees-
Account Holder Name: Rupam Banerjee
Account Number: 38137097733
Bank Name- State Bank of India
IFSC Code- SBIN0012401
Branch name- Shyampur
For Google Pay/Paytm/PhonPe: +91 7364006404
UPI ID:- [email protected]
Prizes & Perks
Note:- All The Participating Teams in this Competition will get Assured Virtual Internship Opportunities & Free Publication Opportunities.
Prizes worth 40k includes cash prizes up to 20k and perks worth 20k.
1. The Winning Team shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 8000/- Free
Publication Opportunity at Lex-Manthan Book with ISBN Number, Internship
Opportunity at Sankhla & Associates along with Certificate of merit.
2. The Runner-Up Team shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 6000/- and free
Publications Opportunity at Lex-Manthan Book with ISBN Number, Internship
Opportunity with Sankhla & Associates along with Certificate of merit.
3. The Second Runner-Up Team shall be awarded with Internship Opportunity at
Lexpeeps. A discount of 50% to all the Lexpeeps Xcell courses to the team along with certificate of merit.
4. The Best Memorial shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 2000/- and Free
Publications Opportunity at Jus Corpus Law Journal (ISSN : 2582: 7820), Traineeship Opportunity at Counsel Cottage along with Certificate of merit.
5. The Best Speaker shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 2000/- and Internship Opportunity at GL Pareek Law Chambers of Law, will get 60% discount at Lexpeeps Xcell courses by Lexpeeps along with Certificate of merit.
6. The Best Researcher shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 2000/- and Internship Opportunity at GL Pareek Law Chambers, 60% discount Lexpeeps Xcell courses by Lexpeeps along with Certificate of merit.
Note- The issues regarding any other information or query shall be communicated to the following:-
– Executive Coordinator
Mr. Rupam Banerjee Contact No. +91 7364006404
– Organizing Secretary
Ms. Priya Kumari Contact No. +91 9928023721
Mr. Nandhaa Kishore
Contact No. +91 8310113933
Ms. Anupriya Upadhyay
Contact No. +91 7828084676
Ms. Shambhavi Dubey
Contact No. +91 9919921228
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.