Registrations are cordially invited for the 1st DEO MANGAL MEMORIAL National Moot Court Competition, scheduled to be held from 14th – 16th October 2022.
About the Organizer
Inspired by faith, informed by our core mission and values, and dedicated to the on-going legacy of our founders, Gopal Narayan Singh University sets the standard for an engaged, contemporary and nurturing institution that fosters the transformative power of advanced learning.
The Narayan School of Law under the aegis of Gopal Narayan Singh University, Sasaram, is the fastest-growing private university of Bihar. The GNS University is the only residential University with a sustainable campus of the South West Bihar situated at the Bank of Sone River. After excelling in various disciplines such as Medicine and allied courses, GNS University has decided to impart quality legal education to produce legal professionals to enrich and serve the system of administration of Justice of our Country. Narayan School of Law is a member of the CLAT Consortium and has been recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
About the Competition
Moot Court Society, Narayan School of Law, Gopal Narayan Singh University proudly announces its 1st Deo Mangal Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2022 from 14th to 16th October, 2022. Participation is open for students who are pursuing LLB three-year / five – year courses during the current academic year.
The competition is scheduled to be held from 14th to 16th October 2022, on a virtual platform.
1. Winning Team – Cash Prize of Rs – 7,500/- + Trophy + Certificate
2. Runner up Team – Cash Prize of Rs – 6,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
3. Best Memorial – Cash Prize of Rs 4,500/- + Trophy + Certificate
4. Best Speaker – Cash Prize of Rs 2,100/- + Trophy + Certificate
5. Best Researcher – Cash Prize of Rs 2,100/- + Trophy + Certificate
Certificate of Participation shall be provided to all the participants + Legal Bites Membership
· Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
· There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with prior permission of the court and National Administrator in case of illness of the designated speakers.
· Each team will be provided a team code prior to the submission of memorials via e- mail/WhatsApp.
· This team code is only for memorials. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution in their memorials; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
· The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
· Online registrations are open from 15th August, 2022. The teams must register online by 30th September, 2022
· The registration shall be done by filling up the registration form available at: https://forms.gle/FUth8Ff1G9caqgzF7 . The registration shall be considered complete only when the Registration Fee’ has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
· The participants will receive an official approval mail from organising committee carrying the ‘Team Code’ within a week of registration or earlier. The teams shall quote this team code in all further communications with the organising committee.
· The registration fee for the competition is 1000.00 (One Thousand) INR. (Payment details has been given in the Brochure)
|Commencement of Registration||15-08-2021|
|Last date of Seeking Clarification||05-10-2022|
|Last date of Registration||30-09-2022|
|Last date for submission of memorials (online)||05-10-2022|
|Inaugural ceremony & Orientation||14-10-2022|
|Semi – Final Round||15-10-2022|
|Valedictory ceremony & Prize Distribution||16-10-2022|
· Moot Court Brochure – CLICK HERE
· Moot Problem – CLICK HERE
·E-mail id : [email protected]
· Prakash Singh : +91 8797164220
· Md Arif Imam : +91 8340451472
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- 18th National Moot Court Competition KSHAN 2023 by Raisoni Law College: Register by Jan 15!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 5th Shri. Hashuji Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022-23 by VES College of Law: Register by Dec 25!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun [Feb 24-26; Prizes Worth Rs. 1 L]: Register Now!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Moot Court Competition by DNLU in association with NHRC [Feb 10-12, 2023; Prizes worth Rs.1.3 lakhs]: Register by Dec 18!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- 5th Surana & Surana and UILS National Moot Court Competition: Register by Dec 30!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.