Think India invites applications for the International Law Internship at the office of Dr. Aniruddha Rajput, Ex-member, UN International Law Commission (2017-22).
About the International Law Internship
The selected applicants will provide an year long assistance in terms of qualified legal and technical statements based on in-depth study of principles of International Law.
Duration & Mode of internship
The internship would be conducted completely through Online Mode for a period of one year, starting from 1st December, 2022.
• The applicant must be a law student studying in 3rd year or above in FYIC or Final Year of three year course.
• The applicant must have studied Public International Law
How to apply?
Interested candidates may send the following documents to office.vidhiilc[at]gmail.com.
• A recently updated Resume of not more than 2 pages (titled as Name_CV).
• A statement of purpose of not more than 500 words (titled as Name_SOP).
The last date to submit applications is 20th November, 2022. Post the submission of applications, an interview of shortlisted candidates would take place on 26th and 27th November, 2022.
In case of any query, contact 8869066273 (Sushant)
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna inaugurates its Centre for Law and Economics
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- National Moot Court Competition 2023 by Bennett University: Register by 10th December 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Women in Government Fellowship by Femme First Foundation: Apply by Nov 30!
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by December 04!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Essay Writing Competition by Law Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Submit by Nov 14!
- Legal Jobs – 11th Oct 2022
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.