About the Institution
Indore Institute of Law established in the year 2003 is a college that’s more like a community of like-minded people coming together to share in-depth knowledge of the law. The institute has created a benchmark of being the only institute in the private sector to offer all law courses i.e., B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) with Global and Transnational Studies, B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.B. & LL.M. under one roof. The institute believes in the holistic development of students. At Indore Institute of Law, students have an option to choose from a variety of law courses, where they are offered complete law programs along with practical training to get an all-around understanding of the law in detail.
About Lex Bonanza
Indore Institute of Law with full pride and head held high, organized India’s 1st National Law Fest Lex Bonanza back in the year 2012 and earned great laurels among the academicians, students, and philanthropists. It provided a platform for students to showcase their legal skills and to develop their personalities. This Law Fest helped the Indore Institute of Law to occupy the position of prominence in the globalized world. The tenth edition of the International Law Fest – Lex Bonanza 2021 will be conducted online owing to the pandemic situation.
17th to 19th December, 2021
List of Events
- International Moot Court Competition
- International Client Counselling Competition
- International Parliamentary Debate Competition
- International Paper Presentation Competition
- International Debate Competition
- International Extempore Competition
- International Law Quiz Competition
- International Judgment Competition
- International Street Play Competition
Last Date of Registration
10th December, 2021
- Cash Prizes up to 2 Lakhs
- E-Certificate of Merit to All Winners
- E-Certificate for All Participants
For More Details, Contact
- Yuvraj Mittal (Convenor) – 7877487320
- Vanshika Sharma (Co-Convenor) – 8839737770
- Arihant Tiwari (Co-Convenor) – 7999852459
- 1st Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Constituent Assembly Debate Competition by LedX (Prizes worth 1 Lakh to be won): Register by Dec 6!
- National Seminar On ‘Contemporary Issues In Intellectual Property Rights: A Multi-Disciplinary Perspective’ By Centre For IPR (CIPR), UPES Dehradun: Dec 03
- DIPLOtics 1st International Model United Nations: [4th-6th February 2022]
- Lecture Series On ‘Law And Society’: Lecture 1by Jamia Hamdard: Dec 02!
- International Webinar on “Cryptocurrency-Its Legal Status and Future Challenges In India” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Dec 03!
- Call for Papers |International Seminar (Tenth Virtual) on Credibility of Evidence by Forensic Practices in Crime Investigation [January 8th 2022]: Submit By Dec 16!
- National Opinion Writing Competition 2021 by Navrachana University: Submit by Dec 26!
- Call for Papers | Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] [Volume III, Issue I]: Submit by Dec 1!
- 16th Edition Of The National Online National Quiz Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Dec 4!
- National Quiz Competition by Faculty of Law, Marwadi University: Register by Nov 25!
- National Lecture on Why Constitution Matters? by Jamia Hamdard: Nov 27!
- National Essay Writing Competition by TNNLU: Register by Dec 31!
- 2nd Edition of Jaipur Law Fest by Vidhishala: Register Now!
- Two Days Online Certified Session on the Basics of “The Information Technology Act, 2000” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF): Register by Nov 25!
- Webinar on “Accessible Intellectual Property Rights to the Persons with Disabilities” by GCDS GNLU: December 03
- Online Article Writing Competition on Human Rights by Lex Repository: Register by December 09
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.