About the Lloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College is a premier law college situated in Delhi-NCR that has been imparting high quality and practical legal education since 2003. The College has been awarded the ‘SILF-MILAT Institutional Excellence Award – 2018’ by His Excellency, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President of India. Apart from the regular academic activities, to contribute to research in the field of law, Lloyd Law College has two international journals –Lexigentia– Law Journal of Lloyd Law College and Lloydians– the Student Law Review.
About the Journal
Lloydians (International Student Review Journal of Lloyd Law College) is a biannual, ISSN, peer-reviewed journal published by Thomson Reuters (ISSN: 2394- 899X). We invite Articles from the students of law for publication of upcoming edition on following theme.
Theme: “COVID Pandemic and Legal Education & Profession”.
Issues & challenges in dispensation of legal education
- Issues & challenges that students have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that administration have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that teachers have to face, and their response
- Clinical legal education in the times of COVID pandemic
- Issues and challenges in justice delivery mechanism
- Issues & challenges that advocates have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that party to the case have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that judicial officers have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that court-room administration have to face, and their response
- Response of the Bar to the challenge of the COVID pandemic
- Right to speedy trial in light of the given theme
Kindly note, sub-themes are mere suggestive; you may submit your Article on any other theme provided it falls within scope of theme of this call for paper.
? Article: 4000 – 6000 words (including abstract, references, table/chart used in the Article)
? Short Article: 3,000- 4,000 words (including abstract, references, table/chart used in the Short Article)
? Abstract: 200-300 words
Author’s Declaration of Originality: All entries must have author’s declaration of ‘original authorship’ in the prescribed format.
? Students pursuing 3-year LL.B course and 5-year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M students can also submit their entries.
? Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per Article is allowed.
Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf
Format of Main Text & Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in doc or docx format; submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
All entries (abstract + article) are to be submitted via email to [email protected] latest by 15 December, 2021 (11.59 IST).
|Last date for submission of articles||25 September, 2022|
|Review of the Article by the Review Committee||25 – 10 October, 2022|
|Information to the authors on selection of the Article for publication||25 October, 2022|
For any details or queries, a mail can be sent to [email protected].
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- 2nd Training Programme on International Maritime Law by Gujarat Maritime University in association with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University: Oct 3-9!
- Conference on ‘Mediation: A Suggested Resolution, A Forced Compromise or an Amicable Settlement?’ by WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Sept 29!
- Legal Conclave on, ‘Indianisation of Legal System and Education’ by Law Faculty of Delhi University: Sept 29/30!
- Webinar series on ” MEDIATION IN ACTION- Process and Techniques” by ACADR, Alliance University: Sept 26!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
- National Seminar on “The Role of Fast track special courts in the state of Tamilnadu” by VIT School of Law X NCW Delhi: Oct 07!
- Call for Paper | Lloydian Volume 8 Issue 2 (2022), Issue II International Student Law Review Of LLOYD Law College: Submit by Dec 15!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law by CASH RGNUL: Register by Sep 26!
- One Day National Conference on ‘Right to Information: Law, Policy and Governance’ by RGNUL: Register by Oct 08 (Extended)
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 13!
- ArbDossier-GIAS Two-Day Training Session on “The Practitioners’ Perspective on Arbitral Proceedings” [Online; Sept 17-18]: Register Now!
- RGNUL CBLT Two Credit Course on Corporate Laws and Practice: Register by Sept 20!
- POCSO Workshop by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Sept 15!
- Call for Articles by WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management) Organisation [No Fee]: Rolling Submissions
- National Workshop on Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing-2022 by Alliance University: Register by Sept 22!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.