About the Lloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College is a premier law college situated in Delhi-NCR that has been imparting high quality and practical legal education since 2003. The College has been awarded the ‘SILF-MILAT Institutional Excellence Award – 2018’ by His Excellency, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President of India. Apart from the regular academic activities, to contribute to research in the field of law, Lloyd Law College has two international journals –Lexigentia– Law Journal of Lloyd Law College and Lloydians– the Student Law Review.
About the Journal
Lloydians (International Student Review Journal of Lloyd Law College) is a biannual, ISSN, peer-reviewed journal published by Thomson Reuters (ISSN: 2394- 899X). We invite Articles from the students of law for publication of upcoming edition on following theme.
Theme: “COVID Pandemic and Legal Education & Profession”.
Issues & challenges in dispensation of legal education
- Issues & challenges that students have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that administration have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that teachers have to face, and their response
- Clinical legal education in the times of COVID pandemic
- Issues and challenges in justice delivery mechanism
- Issues & challenges that advocates have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that party to the case have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that judicial officers have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that court-room administration have to face, and their response
- Response of the Bar to the challenge of the COVID pandemic
- Right to speedy trial in light of the given theme
Kindly note, sub-themes are mere suggestive; you may submit your Article on any other theme provided it falls within scope of theme of this call for paper.
? Article: 4000 – 6000 words (including abstract, references, table/chart used in the Article)
? Short Article: 3,000- 4,000 words (including abstract, references, table/chart used in the Short Article)
? Abstract: 200-300 words
Author’s Declaration of Originality: All entries must have author’s declaration of ‘original authorship’ in the prescribed format.
? Students pursuing 3-year LL.B course and 5-year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M students can also submit their entries.
? Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per Article is allowed.
Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf
Format of Main Text & Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in doc or docx format; submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
All entries (abstract + article) are to be submitted via email to [email protected] latest by 15 December, 2021 (11.59 IST).
|Last date for submission of articles||25 September, 2022|
|Review of the Article by the Review Committee||25 – 10 October, 2022|
|Information to the authors on selection of the Article for publication||25 October, 2022|
For any details or queries, a mail can be sent to [email protected].
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.