About Manipal University Jaipur
The Manipal Education and Medical Group is an established leader in the field of education, research and healthcare. In a span of over six decades, it has transformed the lives of more than 3,00,000 students from over 59 countries. The group includes five Universities – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE, Karnataka), Sikkim Manipal University (Sikkim), American University of Antigua (Caribbean Islands), Manipal International University (Malaysia) and Manipal University Jaipur (Jaipur).
Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) was launched in 2011 on an invitation from the Government of Rajasthan, as a self-financed State University. MUJ has redefined academic excellence in the region, with the Manipal way of learning; one that inspires students of all disciplines to learn and innovate through hands on practical experience.
Jaipur, being one of the fastest growing cities in India, has increasing demand for quality higher education in the region. Following an allotment of 122 Acres of land at Dehmi Kalan village near Jaipur, the permanent campus of the University has come up at a fast pace and is by far one of the best campuses in the region.
The multi-disciplinary university offers career-oriented courses at all levels, i.e., UG, PG and doctoral and across diverse streams, including Engineering, Architecture, Planning, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Fine Arts, Hospitality, Humanities, Journalism and Mass Communication, Basic Sciences, Law, Commerce, Computer Applications, Management, etc. Some PG programmes are also available in the research mode.
MUJ boasts of best-in-class infrastructure, including state-of-the-art research facilities and a modern, digital library. In line with Manipal University’s legacy of providing quality education to its students, the campus uses the latest in technology to impart education.
About the Competition
Faculty of Law, Manipal University Jaipur is elated to announce that it is organising a Two-Day Workshop on 19th & 20th November 2022 in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Arbitration & Mediation [IIAM] under the Scheme of LEADR Program i.e. Leadership in Efficacious Advocacy & Dispute Resolution which is the Development Program of IIAM.
Our esteemed Chief Guest and Resource Personnel for the workshop are:
Mr. Anil Xavier, President, Indian Institute of Arbitration & Mediation and Chairman, Asia Pacific Centre for Arbitration & Mediation;
Ms. Iram Majid, Director, Indian Institute of Arbitration & Mediation and Executive Director of Asia Pacific Centre for Arbitration & Mediation;
Mr. K.S Sarma, Executive Educator for Indian Institute of Arbitration & Mediation
The Last Date of Registration is 15th October 2022
For further relevant details, kindly refer to the Brochure & Poster attached.
Register at the earliest; as the seats are limited to only 40
Should you have any queries, feel free to reach us at, [email protected] or contact:
Mr. Piyush Kumar Roy: +91-7564097175
Ms. Ridhima Chandani: +91-8890134440
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.