ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is a National Law University
located in Guwahati, Assam, India. It was established in 2009 through an Act passed by the
State Legislature of Assam as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
On 16.09.2021 via Google-Meet, from 4:00 PM onwards the IQAC Cell of the National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam and the DPIIT IPR Chair, under the patronage of our Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor Prof. (Dr.) V.K. Ahuja has jointly organized a Webinar entitled, “National IPR Policy 2016: The Road Ahead”, by Prof. (Dr.) Alka Chawla, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
Please note that the webinar is open to all and there are no fees for participation. Prior registration and attending the event is required for issuing the Certificate of Participation
DETAILS OF THE LECTURE
Date: 16th September 2021
Time: 4:00 PM onwards
Platform: Google Meet
Topic – “National IPR Policy 2016: The Road Ahead”
HOW TO ATTEND?
Google Meet Link: Click Here
Prof. Sankar Sundaram
DPIIT-IPR Chair, NLUJAA.
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
- Call for Blogs – UPES Student Law Review Blog by UPES, Dehradun (Rolling Submissions)
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.