About the Organiser
The Moot Court Committee (MCC) of Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research (HILSR) is a committee entrusted with the responsibility to manage activities related to mooting and advocacy at HILSR. Established in 2018 and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), HILSR currently offers BALLB – a five-year integrated degree programme in law.
Who can participate?
All UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College or Departments of the Universities.
Format of the quiz
- The quiz shall take place on google forms.
- The entire test would be time bound (15 min). The test shall comprise of 35 Multiple Choice Questions (4 Marks each).
What will the quiz cover?
- Constitutional Law
How to register?
- Registration Form: CLICK HERE
- 1st Prize: The Indian Constitution: Cornerstone of A Nation by Granville Austin + E- Certificate of Merit.
- E-Certificate of Merit to top 3.
- E-Certificate to all the participants.
Last date to register: 19th November 2021
Date of Quiz: 20th November 2021, 4 :00 PM-4:15PM IST
Date of announcement of results: 25th November 2021
Free of Cost
- In case of tie in marks, the participant who submitted quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 3.
- If in case same marks are scored by 3 participants then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
- Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
- The decision of organisers shall be final and binding in all matters.
In case of any queries, please write to [email protected] or contact
Sakshi Singh: 9935398997
Tushar Batra: 9971375727
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- “Call for Papers” by “International Cyber Research Journal”(Free Publication for Professionals) by WCSF: Submit by November 15, 2021
- 1st National debate Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL (Lincoln-Douglas debate format): Register by November 8!
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Kanooniyat Mediation Plan Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships, Free Webinars): Register by November 7!
- Webinar on “Importance of Planetary Well-being in the Contemporary World” by School of Law, Mahindra University: Oct 23!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘The Indian Legal System: A Critique” by Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH RGNUL): Oct 25!
- Online Certificate Course on Mergers and Acquisitions by Fortitude Learning: Register by Oct 27!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- Call for Chapters in an Edited Book on Theme – “Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights”: Submit by Nov 30!
- 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition by Kanoon Sangrah: Register by Nov 12!
- 2nd Online National Client Counselling Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Nov 10!
- Pre Invite | Workshop on Transactional Analysis, by Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU): Register by Oct 22!
- Online Debate Competition 2021 on Anti-Conversion Law, by UP Judicial Reforms Council, WICCI: Register by Oct 25!
- 1st Essay Writing Competition on International Laws and Policies by International Law and Policy Society(ILPS) NLUO: Register by Oct 25!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- Webinar on “Social Media Literacy and Addiction.” by YIMF Academia: Oct 19
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.