About the Journal :
In order to accomplish World Cyber Security Forum’s motto of creating Cybercrime Awareness; we have decided to introduce our E-journal “International Cyber Research Journal”. The Journal publishes original research papers, research articles, review articles, clinical practice reports, and commentaries. It will be an open-access journal, with free access for each visitor. Our Journal ensures international visibility and follows the rigid peer review process in order to maintain quality.
About World Cyber Security Forum:
World Cyber ??Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community founded in 2019 that aims in improving cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and teenagers around the world. It offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors.
On 1st April 2021, WCSF launched the 2nd edition of the Cybercrime Awareness program, 2021, which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyberlaw, cybercrime, and cybersecurity. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to a safer use of technology.
Call for Research Papers
This Call for Research Paper is for the contributions meant to be published in Volume 1 Issue 1 of our “E-Journal” on the theme of “Cyber Laws & Cyber Security.”
? Cyber Crimes
? E-Contracts and E-Commerce
? Cyber Crime Investigation and Surveillance
? Cyber Regulation
? Cyber Forensics
? Laws relating to Crypto Currencies
? AI & Blockchain
? Data Protection and Privacy
? Digital Signature or E-signatures.
? Online Dispute Resolution
This list is not exhaustive & the Research Paper can be based on any other related topic as well.
For Volume 1 Issue 1, we are accepting Research Papers from professionals only. The author(s) shall fall under the category of academician/researcher/Phd. Scholar/LLM Candidate/Practicing Advocate/Lawyer/In-house Counsel/Cyber Security Professional/Data Forensic Expert/Information Security Analyst/ Digital Forensic Examiner etc.
? Please fill this form as it’s compulsory to confirm your Research Paper: CLICK HERE
? For submission guidelines, please read: CLICK HERE
? The abstract shall be mailed to: [email protected]
? Last Date of Abstract Submission: November 12, 2021 (11.59 PM)
? Acceptance Mail of Abstraction: November 14, 2021 (11.59 PM)
? Last Date of Final Submission: December 15, 2021(11.59 PM)
If you have any questions, please call +91 9315049547 or email [email protected].
- 1st National debate Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL (Lincoln-Douglas debate format): Register by November 8!
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Kanooniyat Mediation Plan Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships, Free Webinars): Register by November 7!
- Webinar on “Importance of Planetary Well-being in the Contemporary World” by School of Law, Mahindra University: Oct 23!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘The Indian Legal System: A Critique” by Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH RGNUL): Oct 25!
- Online Certificate Course on Mergers and Acquisitions by Fortitude Learning: Register by Oct 27!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- Call for Chapters in an Edited Book on Theme – “Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights”: Submit by Nov 30!
- 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition by Kanoon Sangrah: Register by Nov 12!
- 2nd Online National Client Counselling Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Nov 10!
- Pre Invite | Workshop on Transactional Analysis, by Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU): Register by Oct 22!
- Online Debate Competition 2021 on Anti-Conversion Law, by UP Judicial Reforms Council, WICCI: Register by Oct 25!
- 1st Essay Writing Competition on International Laws and Policies by International Law and Policy Society(ILPS) NLUO: Register by Oct 25!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- Webinar on “Social Media Literacy and Addiction.” by YIMF Academia: Oct 19
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
- Webinar On Admissibility Of Electronic Evidences By GCRCJS, Gujarat National Law University: Oct 15!
- Lecture on “Adjudicating Bias: Stereotypes, Gender and Courts” By Ms. Jhuma Sen X Constitutional Law Society, NLUO: Oct 22!
- First Edition of International UILS Negotiation Competition By UILS, Panjab University: Register by Oct 25!
- Webinar on “Privacy as a Constitutional Tort” By School of Law, Mahindra University: Register Now!
- One-Week Multidisciplinary Workshop on “Interfaith and International Humanitarian Law” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.