About MNLU Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, established under the Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014 on 20th March 2014, is one of the premier National Law Universities in India. The Act envisaged to establish National Law University in Maharashtra to impart advanced legal education and promote society oriented research in legal studies for the advancement of societal life of the people in the country.
The prime goal of the University is to disseminate advance legal knowledge and processes of law amongst the students and impart in them the skills of advocacy, legal services, law reforms and make them aware and capable to utilize these instruments for social transformation and development. To attain this goal it has started its first academic endeavor on 1st August 2015.
About the Journal
INDIAN REVIEW OF AIR AND SPACE LAW aims to provide a unique forum for practitioners, regulators, policymakers and academics who deal with international, regional and national aviation and space law and policy. It is an academically led peer-reviewed academic review that aims to publish high-quality scholarship on air and space law spanning all areas including comparative, international and multidisciplinary perspectives.
The journal will also carry review essays and occasionally, round tables or research notes discussing various topical issues of air and space law. With its distinctive combination of conceptual, theoretical and practical approaches to the issues of law, the Review aims to offer readers a unique opportunity to stay in touch with the latest developments in this rapidly evolving area of air and space. As part of its commitment to social and critical engagement in legal scholarship, the review will also publish book reviews. Book reviews, consonant with the journal’s aims and scope, are also reviewed by our Academic Editors.
Peer Review Policy
All research articles in this journal will undergo rigorous peer review. This process involves initial screening by the editorial board, followed by refereeing by at least two double-blind reviews by experts in the field.
Please submit a 300-word abstract by 14 February 2022.
Decisions on accepted abstracts will be announced by 20 February 2022.
Authors whose abstracts are accepted shall submit complete articles by 14 August 2022.
Submission of Abstracts
The Author/s are required to email the abstract to [email protected]
The manuscript may be mailed in Microsoft Word (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’) format.
The subject of the mail must clearly mention – ‘Abstract Submission IRASL’.
The last date for submission is 11:59 p.m. (IST) on 14th February 2022.
Visit our website at CLICK HERE
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Call for Papers: 15th International Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era-Challenges and Solutions’: Submit by Nov 20, 2022
- Call for Papers: Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. IV Issue I with ISSN: 2581- 8007 by Maharishi Law School, Noida: Submit by 25 November 2022
- Call for Papers: JUSTITIA Osmania University Law Journal: Submit by December 05, 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by December 04!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Guest Lecture on “Arbitration: Emerging Trends for Dispute Resolution” by CCADR, CNLU: Oct 14
- CfP | Aikyam Law Journal by Starex University, Gurugram: Submit by Oct 16!
- CfS | Competition Law Observer Blog by NLU Jodhpur| Submit Now!
- Interactive Session on RTI as a Tool for Electoral Transparency and Accountability by CCLG, RGNUL: Oct 11!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.