About MNLU Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, established under the Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014 on 20th March 2014, is one of the premier National Law Universities in India. The Act envisaged to establish National Law University in Maharashtra to impart advanced legal education and promote society oriented research in legal studies for the advancement of societal life of the people in the country.
The prime goal of the University is to disseminate advance legal knowledge and processes of law amongst the students and impart in them the skills of advocacy, legal services, law reforms and make them aware and capable to utilize these instruments for social transformation and development. To attain this goal it has started its first academic endeavor on 1st August 2015.
About the Journal
INDIAN REVIEW OF AIR AND SPACE LAW aims to provide a unique forum for practitioners, regulators, policymakers and academics who deal with international, regional and national aviation and space law and policy. It is an academically led peer-reviewed academic review that aims to publish high-quality scholarship on air and space law spanning all areas including comparative, international and multidisciplinary perspectives.
The journal will also carry review essays and occasionally, round tables or research notes discussing various topical issues of air and space law. With its distinctive combination of conceptual, theoretical and practical approaches to the issues of law, the Review aims to offer readers a unique opportunity to stay in touch with the latest developments in this rapidly evolving area of air and space. As part of its commitment to social and critical engagement in legal scholarship, the review will also publish book reviews. Book reviews, consonant with the journal’s aims and scope, are also reviewed by our Academic Editors.
Peer Review Policy
All research articles in this journal will undergo rigorous peer review. This process involves initial screening by the editorial board, followed by refereeing by at least two double-blind reviews by experts in the field.
Please submit a 300-word abstract by 14 February 2022.
Decisions on accepted abstracts will be announced by 20 February 2022.
Authors whose abstracts are accepted shall submit complete articles by 14 August 2022.
Submission of Abstracts
The Author/s are required to email the abstract to [email protected]
The manuscript may be mailed in Microsoft Word (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’) format.
The subject of the mail must clearly mention – ‘Abstract Submission IRASL’.
The last date for submission is 11:59 p.m. (IST) on 14th February 2022.
Please send any queries to [email protected] or [email protected]
Visit our website at CLICK HERE
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.