About the Opportunity by Kerala Law Academy
The Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society is conducting the 31st All India Moot Court Competition for the Kerala Law Academy Trophy from 09-02- 2022 to 12-02-2022.
This is the 31st Edition of the Annual Moot Court Competition for the Kerala Law Academy Trophy. It is also one of the oldest competitions in the country and it is acclaimed by the academic community as well as by the legal circles as a trendsetter and one of the most prestigious Moot Court Competitions organized in our country. The competition has grown in prominence over the years and today it occupies a unique place in the National Calendar of Moot Court Competitions.
Who can Participate
Participation is open to All Universities/ Law colleges/ Law schools in India.
How to Participate
- Provisional registration – All the interested institutions are requested to provisionally register by sending us an email at – [email protected] , the subject of the email should be “Provisional registration – 31st NMCC 22 ”.
- After the confirmation of provisional registration, the participants must register on or before 25th January 2022 by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided on the Kerala Law Academy Website.
- The interested participants must pay online for the amount Rs 4000/- as registration fee through the online link provided on the Kerala Law Academy website.
- The amount can also be sent through a Demand Draft for Rs 4000/- drawn in favor of “Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society” payable at Thiruvananthapuram, to “The General Secretary, Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society, Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram 695005” to reach on or before 25th January 2022.
3. Official Website (Competition) – CLICK HERE
Dr. Dakshina Saraswathy
Assistant Professor & General Secretary
Moot Court Society
Phone Number: +91 9744169215
Ajay Y (Student Convenor, Moot Court Society): 9746525734
Sruthi Kannan (Student Joint Convenor, Moot Court Society): 8921194385
Hrishikesh Jayasarman (Student Joint Convenor, Moot Court Society): 7025263839
These opportunities fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- 18th National Moot Court Competition KSHAN 2023 by Raisoni Law College: Register by Jan 15!
- 5th Shri. Hashuji Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022-23 by VES College of Law: Register by Dec 25!
- 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun [Feb 24-26; Prizes Worth Rs. 1 L]: Register Now!
- Moot Court Competition by DNLU in association with NHRC [Feb 10-12, 2023; Prizes worth Rs.1.3 lakhs]: Register by Dec 18!
- 5th Surana & Surana and UILS National Moot Court Competition: Register by Dec 30!
- Justice M.L. Pendse National Environment Law Moot Court Competition 2023 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Dec 15![Win Prizes up to Rs. 1 Lakh]
- 16TH Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2023 by TNDALU: Register by Jan 1 [Prizes Worth 1 Lakh]
- 1st National Human Rights Moot Court Competition, 2022 by Xavier Law School, Bhubaneswar: 16th-18th December 2022
- National Moot Court Competition 2023 by Bennett University: Register by 10th December 2022
- 9th National Moot Court Competition (NMCC) by IMS Unison University: Register by Oct 05!
- 12th Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition 2022 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Oct 31!
- 12th Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Army Institute of Law: Register by Sep 30!
- CLEA-MGCL Moot Court Competition 2022: Register by Oct 1!
- Lex Omnia Moot Court Competition by MNLU Mumbai & BITS-GOA: Register by Sept 30!
- 3rd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition in association with NHRC [October 28 – 30, 2022]: Register Now!
- Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial Online Debate Competition 2022 on “Legal Implications of Abortion Laws: Pro-life vs. Pro-choice”, by IIMT Delhi: Register by Sep 12!
- 3rd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition in association with NHRC [October 29 – 31, 2022]: Register Now!
- 1st DEO MANGAL MEMORIAL National Moot Court Competition 2022 [Oct 14th – 16th]: Register by 30th Sept!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.