The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL) is an autonomous National Law University (NLU) established by the RGNUL Act (No. 12 of 2006) passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab, under the second wave of reforms instituted by the Bar Council of India.
Established in 2006, RGNUL has garnered a pan-India reputation as a stellar institution for legal research and education. In May 2015, RGNUL became the first and the only NLU to have been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an ‘A’ grade.
About the RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR)
The RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) is a bi-annual, student-run, double-blind peer-reviewed law journal published by RGNUL, Punjab. The journal was first published in the year 2014 and gives an opportunity to the legal academia, legal professionals, and law students to contribute cutting-edge doctrinal and empirical research in the field of business and commercial laws. The Journal is indexed on SCC Online and Manupatra and has been consistently ranked amongst the top 10 most accessed law school journals by SCC Online.
As a part of its endeavour to promote study and research in the field of business and commercial laws, the Editorial Board has organised the RGNUL-SAM Conclave on Arbitration in Practice and on Information Technology Litigation & Data Protection, in collaboration with Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. (SAM & Co.) and the RFMLR-IBBI Conference on Evolving Dynamics of the Insolvency Regime in India in collaboration with the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) among other events. The Journal has also received guest articles from leading professionals and academicians from top law firms, and law schools across India, and in our previous issues, the Peer Review Board has been graced by the presence of various legal luminaries.
About Volume X Issue I
For Volume X Issue I, the author(s) can make submissions in the domain of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, competition, insolvency, banking and finance, insurance, capital markets, securities, dispute resolution and ADR, international trade, investment funds, labour and employment, taxation, intellectual property, real estate, technology, media & telecommunication, and white-collar crimes.
Submissions encouraging an insightful discourse around any contemporary developments in the field of financial and mercantile laws are also welcome.
The Editorial Board invites submissions from legal practitioners, professionals, academics, and law students.
Categories of Submission and Word Limit
RFMLR accepts submissions in the following categories:
- Article: 6000-12,000 words
- Short Note: 4000-6000 words
- Case Comment: 3000-5000 words
- Book Review: 1500-3000 words
The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
- The submissions shall be in English language only.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions shall be lucid, contemporarily relevant, and well-researched. They shall contain a novel analysis of the issue by the author(s). The Editorial Board encourages analytical submissions with concrete suggestions over descriptive submissions with generic suggestions.
- Any form of plagiarism is strictly prohibited and the submission shall be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
For detailed submission guidelines, please refer to the brochure attached or visit www.rfmlr.com
- The manuscripts shall be submitted through this Google Form only. Submissions made through any other mode will not be entertained.
- Each author is allowed to submit a maximum of 1 manuscript, in .doc or .docx format.
- The author(s) shall submit the manuscript along with a duly signed Certificate of Originality and Copyright (in this format).
- Upon submission, the author(s) will receive a receipt of acknowledgement of submission along with a code for your manuscript. Kindly quote the same in any future communication.
- The author(s) shall submit the manuscript via the following Google Form latest by November 10, 2022.
- Google Form for Submission of Manuscript: CLICK HERE
In case of any queries, please write to the Editorial Board at [email protected]
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.