Centre for constitutional law in collaboration with ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is organizing National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition 2022.
About the Organiser
ICFAI Law School, a constituent of the ICFAI University, Dehradun is established with an objective of developing a new generation of legal professionals through comprehensive as well as contemporary body of knowledge integrating law with Management/ Humanities to provide students with analytical, world class, innovative and socially relevant, career oriented, quality legal education through inclusive technology aided pedagogies and research, in order to produce a vibrant community of legal professionals.
About the QUIZ
Centre for Constitutional Law in collaboration with ICFAI Law School is organizing National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition 2022. This will be a virtual event and will be simulated through Google form. There will 60 questions and 30 mins will be given to solve it.
The Competition is open for all students pursuing any course, in any College or School across the nation, subject to fulfilment of registration formalities.
How to Register?
Participants can register by clicking here.
Registration is free of cost.
Enthralling Cash Prizes and Trophies for winners.
First Prize:- 3000
Second Prize:- 2000
Third Prize:- 1500
Fourth Prize:- 1000
Deadline for registration
September 28, 2022
- Registration opens: 10th September 2022
- Last date of Registration: 28th September 2022
- Date of Event: 2nd October 2022
- Student Convenors:
Tanuja Kapri (7248101439)
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- 2nd Training Programme on International Maritime Law by Gujarat Maritime University in association with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University: Oct 3-9!
- Conference on ‘Mediation: A Suggested Resolution, A Forced Compromise or an Amicable Settlement?’ by WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Sept 29!
- Legal Conclave on, ‘Indianisation of Legal System and Education’ by Law Faculty of Delhi University: Sept 29/30!
- Webinar series on ” MEDIATION IN ACTION- Process and Techniques” by ACADR, Alliance University: Sept 26!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
- National Seminar on “The Role of Fast track special courts in the state of Tamilnadu” by VIT School of Law X NCW Delhi: Oct 07!
- Call for Paper | Lloydian Volume 8 Issue 2 (2022), Issue II International Student Law Review Of LLOYD Law College: Submit by Dec 15!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law by CASH RGNUL: Register by Sep 26!
- One Day National Conference on ‘Right to Information: Law, Policy and Governance’ by RGNUL: Register by Oct 08 (Extended)
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 13!
- ArbDossier-GIAS Two-Day Training Session on “The Practitioners’ Perspective on Arbitral Proceedings” [Online; Sept 17-18]: Register Now!
- RGNUL CBLT Two Credit Course on Corporate Laws and Practice: Register by Sept 20!
- POCSO Workshop by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Sept 15!
- Call for Articles by WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management) Organisation [No Fee]: Rolling Submissions
- National Workshop on Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing-2022 by Alliance University: Register by Sept 22!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.