ABOUT CLS GIBS
Centre for Legal Studies- Gitarattan International Business School (giBS), Rohini, Delhi was established in the year 2004. The Institute is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha (GGSIP) University, Delhi. GIBS is approved by the Bar Council of India for BA- LL.B. & BBA- LL.B. Courses. GIBS is NAAC Grade ‘A’ accredited institute and is assessed Category ‘A+’ by Government of NCT of Delhi & GGSIP University.
ABOUT JUSTITIA- THE 2ndANNUAL LEX FIESTA
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that the ‘COURTROOM : THE LAW SOCIETY OF CLS GIBS’ is organizing the 2ndedition of ‘JUSTITIA- 2022’~ The 2ndAnnual Lex Fiesta from 21stto 24th November, 2022, following the success of Justitia in the Virtual mode in 2021, Justitia 2022 will be held in the CLS GIBS campus grounds. The National Law fiesta of CLS-GIBS is the one where we aim to improve the competitive spirit in an innovative process of mind and deal with learning aspects of legal education. The event is planned to widen the horizons to accommodate various events/ competitions. The event brings the academicians, practitioners, and students of law together to learn and share their knowledge.
PARTNERS OF JUSTITIA- THE 2ndANNUAL LEX FIESTA
NORTH DISTRICT LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY,
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION and
MAHESHWARI & CO.
JATIN VERMA’S IAS ACADEMY
National Law Olympiad-
ASPIRANT INDIA INITIATIVE
The following events will take place on different days:
1. Mediation Competition – November 21-22, 2022
2. Law Quiz– November 22, 2022
3. Debate Competition- November 22, 2022
4. National Law Olympiad(NLO)- November 23, 2022
5. Youth Parliament– November 23-24, 2022
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION– 1stNovember 2022 (First come, first serve)
Mediation (Per Team)- Rs. 2700/-
Debate (Per Team)- Rs. 1100/-
Youth Parliament (Per Participant)- Rs. 600/-
Law Quiz (Per Team)- Rs. 600/-
Law Olympiad (Per Participant)- Rs. 300/-
Package deal (Participation slot in all 5 events)- Rs.5000/-
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- 2nd Training Programme on International Maritime Law by Gujarat Maritime University in association with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University: Oct 3-9!
- Conference on ‘Mediation: A Suggested Resolution, A Forced Compromise or an Amicable Settlement?’ by WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Sept 29!
- Legal Conclave on, ‘Indianisation of Legal System and Education’ by Law Faculty of Delhi University: Sept 29/30!
- Webinar series on ” MEDIATION IN ACTION- Process and Techniques” by ACADR, Alliance University: Sept 26!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
- National Seminar on “The Role of Fast track special courts in the state of Tamilnadu” by VIT School of Law X NCW Delhi: Oct 07!
- Call for Paper | Lloydian Volume 8 Issue 2 (2022), Issue II International Student Law Review Of LLOYD Law College: Submit by Dec 15!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law by CASH RGNUL: Register by Sep 26!
- One Day National Conference on ‘Right to Information: Law, Policy and Governance’ by RGNUL: Register by Oct 08 (Extended)
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 13!
- ArbDossier-GIAS Two-Day Training Session on “The Practitioners’ Perspective on Arbitral Proceedings” [Online; Sept 17-18]: Register Now!
- RGNUL CBLT Two Credit Course on Corporate Laws and Practice: Register by Sept 20!
- POCSO Workshop by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Sept 15!
- Call for Articles by WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management) Organisation [No Fee]: Rolling Submissions
- National Workshop on Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing-2022 by Alliance University: Register by Sept 22!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.