About the Centre
The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR) has been established at the Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad to promote research and develop unique perspectives on a range of issues concerning Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and its allied fields.
The primary objective of CIPR, ILNU is to create an inclusive and open space to spread awareness, encourage academic research and foster opinions related to contemporary issues in the field of IPR and ensure learning.
About The IP Blog
“The IP Blog” is an endeavour to further the goal of CIPR. It aims to facilitate the publication of blogs and articles on a myriad of issues surrounding IPR. The purpose behind this initiative is to create an environment for knowledge, research and exchange of opinions amongst IP enthusiasts.
With this, the Centre aims to build a community of IP Law enthusiasts and provide them with an engaging platform to learn and engage to expand their knowledge in the exciting and rapidly developing field of IPR.
The objective of the blog is to facilitate the free flow of thoughts and opinions regarding Intellectual Property and its interface with other fields of law. The blogs must have close nexus with Intellectual Property Law. The submission must be made in the form of article, blog or case comments, or as a response to an existing post on this blog.
- The submission should not exceed 1200 words. Flexibility may be allowed only if it is necessary. The word limit is exclusive of end notes.
- Blog entries must be written in English. Submissions must be made in .doc /.docx /.odt formats only.
- All relevant authorities and sources shall be cited in the format of 20 th Bluebook HarvardCitation as End Notes.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- The submission should be the original and unpublished work of Author(s) and should be free of plagiarism (including self-plagiarism).
- Also, the submission made should not be under review on any other journal or blog platform.
All relevant authorities and sources shall be cited in the format of 20th Bluebook Harvard Citation as End Notes.
The submission must conform to the following:
- Style: Times New Roman
- Main Text Size: 12
- Endnotes Size: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
The Author (s) must include brief information (not exceeding two lines) below the title in the submission.
How to Submit?
The submission shall be mailed at [email protected] with the subject line “CIPR Submission”.
- The email must contain: Name, Email ID and Contact Number of the author (s)
- Several submissions of the same entry (even with modifications) will not be considered and only the first submission emailed will be acknowledged.
E-mail (Centre): [email protected]
E-mail (Blogs): [email protected]c.in
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- 2nd Training Programme on International Maritime Law by Gujarat Maritime University in association with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University: Oct 3-9!
- Conference on ‘Mediation: A Suggested Resolution, A Forced Compromise or an Amicable Settlement?’ by WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Sept 29!
- Legal Conclave on, ‘Indianisation of Legal System and Education’ by Law Faculty of Delhi University: Sept 29/30!
- Webinar series on ” MEDIATION IN ACTION- Process and Techniques” by ACADR, Alliance University: Sept 26!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
- National Seminar on “The Role of Fast track special courts in the state of Tamilnadu” by VIT School of Law X NCW Delhi: Oct 07!
- Call for Paper | Lloydian Volume 8 Issue 2 (2022), Issue II International Student Law Review Of LLOYD Law College: Submit by Dec 15!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law by CASH RGNUL: Register by Sep 26!
- One Day National Conference on ‘Right to Information: Law, Policy and Governance’ by RGNUL: Register by Oct 08 (Extended)
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 13!
- ArbDossier-GIAS Two-Day Training Session on “The Practitioners’ Perspective on Arbitral Proceedings” [Online; Sept 17-18]: Register Now!
- RGNUL CBLT Two Credit Course on Corporate Laws and Practice: Register by Sept 20!
- POCSO Workshop by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Sept 15!
- Call for Articles by WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management) Organisation [No Fee]: Rolling Submissions
- National Workshop on Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing-2022 by Alliance University: Register by Sept 22!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.