About the Centre
The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR) has been established at the Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad to promote research and develop unique perspectives on a range of issues concerning Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and its allied fields.
The primary objective of CIPR, ILNU is to create an inclusive and open space to spread awareness, encourage academic research and foster opinions related to contemporary issues in the field of IPR and ensure learning.
About The IP Blog
“The IP Blog” is an endeavour to further the goal of CIPR. It aims to facilitate the publication of blogs and articles on a myriad of issues surrounding IPR. The purpose behind this initiative is to create an environment for knowledge, research and exchange of opinions amongst IP enthusiasts.
With this, the Centre aims to build a community of IP Law enthusiasts and provide them with an engaging platform to learn and engage to expand their knowledge in the exciting and rapidly developing field of IPR.
The objective of the blog is to facilitate the free flow of thoughts and opinions regarding Intellectual Property and its interface with other fields of law. The blogs must have close nexus with Intellectual Property Law. The submission must be made in the form of article, blog or case comments, or as a response to an existing post on this blog.
- The submission should not exceed 1200 words. Flexibility may be allowed only if it is necessary. The word limit is exclusive of end notes.
- Blog entries must be written in English. Submissions must be made in .doc /.docx /.odt formats only.
- All relevant authorities and sources shall be cited in the format of 20 th Bluebook HarvardCitation as End Notes.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- The submission should be the original and unpublished work of Author(s) and should be free of plagiarism (including self-plagiarism).
- Also, the submission made should not be under review on any other journal or blog platform.
All relevant authorities and sources shall be cited in the format of 20th Bluebook Harvard Citation as End Notes.
The submission must conform to the following:
- Style: Times New Roman
- Main Text Size: 12
- Endnotes Size: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
The Author (s) must include brief information (not exceeding two lines) below the title in the submission.
How to Submit?
The submission shall be mailed at [email protected] with the subject line “CIPR Submission”.
- The email must contain: Name, Email ID and Contact Number of the author (s)
- Several submissions of the same entry (even with modifications) will not be considered and only the first submission emailed will be acknowledged.
E-mail (Centre): [email protected]
E-mail (Blogs): [email protected]
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.