It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that the Moot Court Association of Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is organising its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition.
About MNLU Aurangabad
The State of Maharashtra realizing the importance of quality legal education and need of well-trained law graduates to the Bar, Bench and professions took a very bold decision by creating three National Law Universities in the State of Maharashtra at Mumbai, Nagpur and Aurangabad. Further all the three are independent and autonomous institutions created under the Maharashtra National Law University Act,2014. The latest one added to the list of National Law Universities in India is the Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, commenced from March16, 2017.
The commencement of the University has fulfilled the aspirations of the people of the Marathwada region for an institution of national importance in Aurangabad. The law university is set to make a beginning with admissions from the Academic Year 2017-18. The University entered into an MOU with the Convenor, CLAT 2017 to make admissions from the merit list of the qualified CLAT-2017 aspirants. The authorities are making all efforts to make the admissions and to provide all facilities to the students who take admission in MNLU-Aurangabad.
About the Competition
The Competition relates to the implementation of International Law in Domestic Law and violations of Human rights. It is designed to provide opportunities and forum for new jurisprudence on pertinent issues in society, as well as to develop cutting-edge abilities in research, writing, and drafting skills in budding lawyers.
We are pleased to invite talented teams from your esteemed institution to participate in the 1st MNLU Aurangabad National Memorial Drafting Competition.
Please note that the registration closes on 30th September, 2022 and the date for Memorial submissions is 21st October, 2022.
Please find links for Brochure, Drafting Problem and Registration details:
Link for Brochure and Drafting Proposition:
For further clarifications or queries, reach out to us at [email protected]
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- 2nd Training Programme on International Maritime Law by Gujarat Maritime University in association with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University: Oct 3-9!
- Conference on ‘Mediation: A Suggested Resolution, A Forced Compromise or an Amicable Settlement?’ by WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Sept 29!
- Legal Conclave on, ‘Indianisation of Legal System and Education’ by Law Faculty of Delhi University: Sept 29/30!
- Webinar series on ” MEDIATION IN ACTION- Process and Techniques” by ACADR, Alliance University: Sept 26!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
- National Seminar on “The Role of Fast track special courts in the state of Tamilnadu” by VIT School of Law X NCW Delhi: Oct 07!
- Call for Paper | Lloydian Volume 8 Issue 2 (2022), Issue II International Student Law Review Of LLOYD Law College: Submit by Dec 15!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law by CASH RGNUL: Register by Sep 26!
- One Day National Conference on ‘Right to Information: Law, Policy and Governance’ by RGNUL: Register by Oct 08 (Extended)
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 13!
- ArbDossier-GIAS Two-Day Training Session on “The Practitioners’ Perspective on Arbitral Proceedings” [Online; Sept 17-18]: Register Now!
- RGNUL CBLT Two Credit Course on Corporate Laws and Practice: Register by Sept 20!
- POCSO Workshop by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Sept 15!
- Call for Articles by WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management) Organisation [No Fee]: Rolling Submissions
- National Workshop on Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing-2022 by Alliance University: Register by Sept 22!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.