It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that the Moot Court Association of Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is organising its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition.
About MNLU Aurangabad
The State of Maharashtra realizing the importance of quality legal education and need of well-trained law graduates to the Bar, Bench and professions took a very bold decision by creating three National Law Universities in the State of Maharashtra at Mumbai, Nagpur and Aurangabad. Further all the three are independent and autonomous institutions created under the Maharashtra National Law University Act,2014. The latest one added to the list of National Law Universities in India is the Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, commenced from March16, 2017.
The commencement of the University has fulfilled the aspirations of the people of the Marathwada region for an institution of national importance in Aurangabad. The law university is set to make a beginning with admissions from the Academic Year 2017-18. The University entered into an MOU with the Convenor, CLAT 2017 to make admissions from the merit list of the qualified CLAT-2017 aspirants. The authorities are making all efforts to make the admissions and to provide all facilities to the students who take admission in MNLU-Aurangabad.
About the Competition
The Competition relates to the implementation of International Law in Domestic Law and violations of Human rights. It is designed to provide opportunities and forum for new jurisprudence on pertinent issues in society, as well as to develop cutting-edge abilities in research, writing, and drafting skills in budding lawyers.
We are pleased to invite talented teams from your esteemed institution to participate in the 1st MNLU Aurangabad National Memorial Drafting Competition.
Please note that the registration closes on 30th September, 2022 and the date for Memorial submissions is 21st October, 2022.
Please find links for Brochure, Drafting Problem and Registration details:
Link for Brochure and Drafting Proposition:
For further clarifications or queries, reach out to us at [email protected]
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.