About the University
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka by the State Act No.34 of year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, Bar Council of India (BCI) and the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Alliance University with a vibrant and picturesque campus in Bengaluru, one of the fastest growing cities in India, offers more than 20 undergraduate and postgraduate majors to approximately 7000 students of diverse backgrounds. Alliance Education excel in the areas of Business Administration; Engineering; Legal studies and guided by the core values of the University, has shaped the lives of over 20,000 very successful alumni across the globe.
About the Workshop
The objective is to develop drafting skills with a comprehensive understanding of a nexus between the law, the facts, and the language. The workshop will expose students to the basic principles of various pleadings and drafting documents that include conveyancing, part of the curriculum across Law Schools in India. Alliance School of Law has invited experienced experts from the industry to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Any Academician, Research Scholar, Practitioner, Lawyer, Professional and student can register.
Mr. Praveenkumar Hiremath, Co-Founder & Partner at PSA Law Partners, Bengaluru.
Mr. Vishal Bhat, Partner, Anoma Legal, Bengaluru.
Mr. Balaji. N, Advocate, Lego Remedium, Bengaluru.
1.Date: Interested participants must register themselves for the event by 22nd September 2022 by registering on the link provided.
2. Fees: The registration fees shall be Rs. 200/- which shall be paid through the link provided.
3. Non-Refundable: The Registration fees shall be non-refundable.
|REGISTRATION CLOSES||September 22, 2022|
|WORKSHOP DATE||September 24, 2022|
E-Certificates will be provided to all the registered attendees.
General Query: In case of any query regarding the event please feel free to contact us on the following:
Ms. Bharatee Perrya – +91-7373784557
Dr. Upankar Chutia – +91-9717132331
Prof. Mahantesh G S – +91-9916123487
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Call for Papers: 15th International Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era-Challenges and Solutions’: Submit by Nov 20, 2022
- Call for Papers: Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. IV Issue I with ISSN: 2581- 8007 by Maharishi Law School, Noida: Submit by 25 November 2022
- Call for Papers: JUSTITIA Osmania University Law Journal: Submit by December 05, 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by December 04!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Guest Lecture on “Arbitration: Emerging Trends for Dispute Resolution” by CCADR, CNLU: Oct 14
- CfP | Aikyam Law Journal by Starex University, Gurugram: Submit by Oct 16!
- CfS | Competition Law Observer Blog by NLU Jodhpur| Submit Now!
- Interactive Session on RTI as a Tool for Electoral Transparency and Accountability by CCLG, RGNUL: Oct 11!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.