About the University
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka by the State Act No.34 of year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, Bar Council of India (BCI) and the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Alliance University with a vibrant and picturesque campus in Bengaluru, one of the fastest growing cities in India, offers more than 20 undergraduate and postgraduate majors to approximately 7000 students of diverse backgrounds. Alliance Education excel in the areas of Business Administration; Engineering; Legal studies and guided by the core values of the University, has shaped the lives of over 20,000 very successful alumni across the globe.
About the Workshop
The objective is to develop drafting skills with a comprehensive understanding of a nexus between the law, the facts, and the language. The workshop will expose students to the basic principles of various pleadings and drafting documents that include conveyancing, part of the curriculum across Law Schools in India. Alliance School of Law has invited experienced experts from the industry to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Any Academician, Research Scholar, Practitioner, Lawyer, Professional and student can register.
Mr. Praveenkumar Hiremath, Co-Founder & Partner at PSA Law Partners, Bengaluru.
Mr. Vishal Bhat, Partner, Anoma Legal, Bengaluru.
Mr. Balaji. N, Advocate, Lego Remedium, Bengaluru.
1.Date: Interested participants must register themselves for the event by 22nd September 2022 by registering on the link provided.
2. Fees: The registration fees shall be Rs. 200/- which shall be paid through the link provided.
3. Non-Refundable: The Registration fees shall be non-refundable.
|REGISTRATION CLOSES||September 22, 2022|
|WORKSHOP DATE||September 24, 2022|
E-Certificates will be provided to all the registered attendees.
General Query: In case of any query regarding the event please feel free to contact us on the following:
Ms. Bharatee Perrya – +91-7373784557
Dr. Upankar Chutia – +91-9717132331
Prof. Mahantesh G S – +91-9916123487
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.