Call for Papers: The Centre for Corporate Law Studies, ILNU invites submissions for its upcoming Issue of Volume 6 for Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal CRLJ ISSN 2348-**** and e-ISSN applied.
The Centre for Corporate Law Studies is an initiative of the Institute aimed at institutionalizing and channelizing research on corporate and business related aspects that take place nationally as well as globally. The Centre looks to give a necessary impetus by inculcating an outlook amongst those future corporate professionals to question the various aspects of business and its interplay with society.
Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (CRLJ), an open access, annual, peer reviewed journal is an initiative by Centre for Corporate Law Studies at Institute of Law, Nirma University. The intricacies of corporate world have grown manifold times with the developments taking place every hour at the national and international level. The globalization web requires corporate businesses to not just be limited to Company and its allied laws, rather have a holistic understanding from environmental, social and cultural level as well. The Centre has taken up several initiatives in the form of publications, debates and regular interactions to keep pace with this dynamic era.
Theme : Contemporary Issues in Corporate Law
Submission Type: Research papers, Short articles, Book Reviews, Essays, Case comments.
- Research Papers: This category should be a comprehensive researched article discussing and analysing key developments or issues related to the theme. The author must identify the gaps in the current practices in the field of Financial Laws and try to provide solutions. This should be accompanied with an abstract not exceeding 200 words. The word limit for the same is 5,000 –8,000 words.
- Short Articles: This category should discuss new concepts, recent developments, or any old issue related to the theme. It should be accompanied with an abstract not exceeding 200 words. The word limit for the same is 3,000-4,000 words.
- Book Reviews: This should contain a brief review of the book; the author shall write the review from his point of view. The word limit for the same is 1,000 –2,000 words.
- Essays: This should address the issues of importance to the legal academia in the area of Financial Laws. It should be written in a tone and structure appropriate for the peer audience. The word limit for the same is 2,000 –3,000 words
- Case Comments: This should contain a brief summary of facts, analyse the key issues, and capture the relevant findings of the case. The word limit for the same is 1,500 – 3,000 words
Eligibility: Academicians, Professionals, legal researchers, and law students are eligible to send in their manuscripts.
- Main Text – Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified, with a margin left 1.5 inch and right 1.0 inch, top 1inch and bottom 1 inch.
- Foot Notes – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive foot notes are accepted.
- Citation: Bluebook: A Uniform Method of Citation, 21st Edition shall be strictly adhered to.
- The submission shall be in MS Word format and not in any other format. Manuscripts submitted in PDF/other formats/hard copy will not be accepted. Any queries or concerns can be communicated through provided email id.
- All work must be original and unpublished, and not pending for review before any other· journal. All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. Plagiarized submissions will be rejected for publication. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Submissions that exceed the word limit will not be accepted.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language only. The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submission guidelines of the Journal along with the declaration to the effect that the work is an original and unpublished work of authors.
- The file name of the manuscript should be ‘Author’s name_CRLJ 2022’.
- Submissions should be sent via email with Subject Title ‘Article Name_CRLJ 2022’ [email protected].
- The body of the email must mention the name of the author(s), contact number, academic· qualifications, institutional affiliation, title of the paper, and a declaration to the effect that the manuscript is an original and previously unpublished work of the author.
Deadline: 28th November 2022
Official Brochure: CLICK HERE
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Women in Government Fellowship by Femme First Foundation: Apply by Nov 30!
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by Nov 20!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Essay Writing Competition by Law Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Submit by Nov 14!
- Legal Jobs – 11th Oct 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 12!
- Legal Internship at Link Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at LOHUM, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Nagarajan Law Office, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.