Applications open for online Internship at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court for the month of November 2022.
About Advocate Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court
• Wide experience of having dealt the cases pertaining to Supreme Court, High Court, NCLAT, Competition Commission, National Commission, Medical laws, FERA Appellate Board, Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal etc.
• practices in a variety of cases both civil and criminal but especially in white-collar crime, unfair trade practices, anti-competition activities, corporate and business laws; Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices law, Consumer laws and Foreign Exchange laws and Criminal law relating to Economic offences. Etc.
• deals with a variety of agreements, formal contracts, memorandum of understanding and various other commercial documents and deeds of like nature, legal advise, legal research and legal writing.
• made vital contributions in the growth of public and consumers interest litigation.
• has given the expert opinion on the draft report of the Indian Law Institute on ‘Regulatory framework for accountability of health providers’ in India sponsored by the World Bank & the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Specialties: providing tailor-made legal solutions and support services for litigation throughout India.
Tailor-made legal education programs for doctors on medical negligence• Wide
About the Online Internship
Mode of Internship – Online
Duration – November 2022
Application Procedure: Fill up the form if interested
Application Form- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna inaugurates its Centre for Law and Economics
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- National Moot Court Competition 2023 by Bennett University: Register by 10th December 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Women in Government Fellowship by Femme First Foundation: Apply by Nov 30!
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by December 04!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Essay Writing Competition by Law Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Submit by Nov 14!
- Legal Jobs – 11th Oct 2022
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.