About The Law and Technology Society of NLSIU, Bengaluru
The Law and Technology Society of NLSIU, Bengaluru is a group committed to exploring the boundless contours of the intriguing interface between law and technology. The main objective of the society is to provide up-to-date learning opportunities in this field by organising a series of interesting and insightful events.
About NLSIU, Bengaluru
LSIU, Bengaluru is a premier institution of legal education in India, focusing on legal and policy education, both at the undergraduate and the graduate level. It has consistently been named the best law school in India, boasting a large alumni network of academicians, researchers and lawyers and striving to pursue its objective of academic excellence through the various activities and events in which it partakes.
About the Dialogue
The Dialogue is a research-driven think-tank working on the intersection of technology, society and public policy. By facilitating informed policy debates at various levels, it aims to drive a progressive narrative in India’s policy discourse.
About the Competition
2 vs 2;
6 minutes will be given to each speaker;
1.5 minutes will be given to each team for rebuttals;
No. of Pre-break rounds: 3;
Motions for all the pre-break rounds will be released 24 hours in advance.
Students/ Research scholars enrolled in any
UG/PG/PhD course in any university.
Winning Team – Rs. 25,000
Runners Up- Rs. 15,000
Semi finalists – Rs. 5,000 per team
Best Speaker – Rs. 10,000
Second Best Speaker – Rs. 5,000
Registration Fee is Rs. 100 per participant ( plus Rs. 7 transaction fee that will be applied automatically)
LAST DATE TO REGISTER – 21st October 2021
DATE OF THE COMPETITION – 23rd-24th October 2021
Shubh Mittal (Convener): 8604133361
Shantanu Mishra (Joint-Convener): 9140452335
Email: [email protected]
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
- 2nd edition of “Nitishastra” Online National Policy Making Competition by Law College Dehradun: Register By Sep 15!
- 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law: Register by Sept 25!
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.