About the Organisation
DIPLOtics is an inclusive community dedicated to innovation and excellence in model political competitions. We desire to groom the leaders of tomorrow by providing a touch of political and diplomatic world to young students from School level to University level.
DIPLOtics supports students and scholars from all over the world and contributes knowledge and expertise locally, nationally and internationally. Such exposure would be directed toward developing and maintaining overall growth of Political as well as Diplomatic skills, which can facilitate Peaceful Resolution, whether
Ever Since the beginning of History, Humans have thrived and developed owing to our social skills and started becoming a community. From communities to Kingdoms and Kingdoms to Republics, one thing which remained common is Conflict. ? Conflict and struggle between Empires, Nations and even in lives of an ordinary person is ever present. There are two ways to tackle a conflict: a) With Violence or War b) Peaceful Resolution. ? Irrespective of how desirous, war is for primitive human mind, but Peaceful resolution through Politics and Diplomacy is becoming the new normal.
So participating in MUN helps in developing esstential problem solving skills as well as better mediation and conflict resolution abilities, mixed with leadership and public speaking skills.
Committees and Agenda
?United National Security Council (UNSC) (Double Delegation)
AGENDA- Threat of North Korean Nuclear Program: Issue of International Peace and Security.
?United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) (Single Delegation) Afghan Peace Summit 2022: AGENDA- Agreement of Continued cooperation and peace in Afghanistan.
?Applicants must be between the age of 16-24.
?The delegate should currently be enrolled in a high school/university of any country.
Indian Delegation: Rs. 500
International Delegation: $10
Last date to Register
26 January 2022
Official mail address: [email protected]
?Garima Rana: +91 8800474226
?Riya Gupta: + 91 8910933361
- Lecture Series On ‘Law And Society’: Lecture 1by Jamia Hamdard: Dec 02!
- International Webinar on “Cryptocurrency-Its Legal Status and Future Challenges In India” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Dec 03!
- Call for Papers |International Seminar (Tenth Virtual) on Credibility of Evidence by Forensic Practices in Crime Investigation [January 8th 2022]: Submit By Dec 16!
- National Opinion Writing Competition 2021 by Navrachana University: Submit by Dec 26!
- Call for Papers | Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] [Volume III, Issue I]: Submit by Dec 1!
- 16th Edition Of The National Online National Quiz Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Dec 4!
- National Quiz Competition by Faculty of Law, Marwadi University: Register by Nov 25!
- National Lecture on Why Constitution Matters? by Jamia Hamdard: Nov 27!
- National Essay Writing Competition by TNNLU: Register by Dec 31!
- 2nd Edition of Jaipur Law Fest by Vidhishala: Register Now!
- Two Days Online Certified Session on the Basics of “The Information Technology Act, 2000” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF): Register by Nov 25!
- Webinar on “Accessible Intellectual Property Rights to the Persons with Disabilities” by GCDS GNLU: December 03
- Online Article Writing Competition on Human Rights by Lex Repository: Register by December 09
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.