ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 15+ indexings, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
NATURE OF CONTRIBUTIONS
- Articles: An article must conduct a complete analysis of the area of law, which the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a comprehensive study of the existing law with the suggestions and conclusions of the Author. Word Limit being 1,100 to 4,000 words.
- Notes: A note is a relatively concise form of an argument advanced by the author. The focus of a note should be on a relatively new debate or controversy regarding the interpretation or implementation in the law. Notes shall primarily highlight contemporary issues, which need to be addressed, and the authors are expected to offer a solution. The maximum word limit for a manuscript in the form of note is 1,500-2,500 words.
- Comments: A comment is where the author may decide to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement or any recent legislation or bill before the Parliament or State Legislature. The word limit for a comment is 2,000-3,000 words.
- Book Review: A Book Review is where the author identifies the central idea of the book, gives the reader indication of the author’s style, approach, or premises, and then offers an overall evaluation adding suggestions and latest amendments to the given laws in the book. The word limit is from 2,000-3,000 words.
- Last date for full paper submission: 1st December, 2021 (Submissions should be made in Word Doc.)
- Intimation of the selection of Full Paper: Within 3 days of submission.
- Citation Format: The citation format to be followed is The Bluebook (19th Ed.)/Any Standard Format.
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of 250-300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript.
- Papers with plagiarism less than 25% are only eligible for publication.
- Font Style: Times New Roman and font size 12.
Single Authored: 800/-
Note : Payment to be made only after selection and not before.
MODE OF SUBMISSION
Submission of the full article/paper along shall be made by sending an e-mail at [email protected].
The website link is here.
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- 16th Edition Of The National Online National Quiz Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Dec 4!
- National Quiz Competition by Faculty of Law, Marwadi University: Register by Nov 25!
- National Lecture on Why Constitution Matters? by Jamia Hamdard: Nov 27!
- National Essay Writing Competition by TNNLU: Register by Dec 31!
- 2nd Edition of Jaipur Law Fest by Vidhishala: Register Now!
- Two Days Online Certified Session on the Basics of “The Information Technology Act, 2000” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF): Register by Nov 25!
- Webinar on “Accessible Intellectual Property Rights to the Persons with Disabilities” by GCDS GNLU: December 03
- Online Article Writing Competition on Human Rights by Lex Repository: Register by December 09
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.