The Debate & Discussion Society (DDS), Campus Law Centre is a unique forum that promotes free thought and exchange of opinions. When the discussion is the ethos of an institution, DDS forms a natural facilitator of that spirited culture. The DDS hosts a plethora of events covering various facets of the art of debate and discussion with an aim to provide ideas and expressions a platform they rightly deserve. Campus Law Centre (CLC) of the Faculty of Law offers a full-time three-year LL.B. programme.
It has consistently been ranked among the top law schools in India and has been ranked second in the country by the India Today-Nielson survey of 2016. Quality teaching, moot-court competitions, campus placements, legal-aid services, and regular talks and discussions by experts from academia and industry are some of the features which have established CLC as a Centre of Excellence. To facilitate a ‘case study’ teaching methodology, each student is provided an updated study material with relevant court judgments and reading material pertinent to each subject.
Debate and Discussions Society, Campus Law Centre as a part of its endeavour to contribute to the spread of legal knowledge through learning, knowledge creation and research, cordially invites you to be a part of it’s insightful lecture series, Abhigyaan. An informative lecture under the aegis of Abhigyaan, titled “Legal Aid and Public interest Litigation – A Litigator’s Perspective” will be delivered by Mr. Shoeb Alam , Advocate on record , Supreme Court Of India followed by an interactive Q&A session.
Topic of Lecture:
“Legal Aid and Public Interest Litigation – A Litigator’s Perspective”
About the Speaker
This event will be graced by the presence of Mr. Shoeb Alam , Advocate on record , Supreme Court of India. He is a prominent lawyer with deep seated passion for access to justice and is an esteemed alumnus of Campus Law Centre , Faculty of Law , University of Delhi.
Every one who is associated with the legal fraternity or is a law student and has interests in legal field is eligible for attending this lecture.
The lecture will be hosted on Google Meet and will be livestreamed on the official Youtube channel of Debate and Discussions Society.
This is an open event and no prior registration is necessary for attending the lecture.
The event is completely free to join.
Date and Time
The event will be hosted on Saturday, 12th of March 2022 at 5:30 PM IST onwards.
For any query feel free to email us at [email protected]
- Legal Jobs – 9th March 2022
- 1st IMC International Mediation Competition, Organised by Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (March 23-25th ): Register by March 18th!
- Legal Research Internship [Virtual] at Simplyfi: Apply by Mar 10!
- Webinar on “Ambush Marketing – Is it time to legislate?” by FICCI: Mar 11!
- Madhyastham UPES ADR Fest, 2022: Register by March 15!
- Call for Applications | Legal Content Writer at Finology Ventures: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Absocorp Legal: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at U&S Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thodur Law Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Krishan Kumar & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 8th March 2022
- Call for Papers by NLIU Journal for Legislative Drafting and Parliamentary Research (JLDPR; Inaugural Edition): Submit by Mar 15!
- National Women’s Day Guest Lecture by Think India IIT Guwahati: March 09!
- Lecture on ‘Remembering the Titan, Late Soli Sorabjee’ by Jindal Society of International Law: March 09
- Justice RK Tankha Parliamentary Debate Competition 2022 by DNLU Jabalpur[Cash prize worth 1.5Lacs]: 15th – 17th April 2022
- Call for Applications | Advocates at Hemant Gupta and Associates, Advocates and Consultants, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ravi Gakhar Law office: Apply Now!
- Editorial Internship Opportunity at ETLegalWorld, Noida: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at EPA Law Offices: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA India): Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.