About School of Law, Quantum University
Those who dream of becoming a lawyer with the most formidable leadership qualities, Quantum School of Law is the preeminent centre of law education for them. Being one of the best law School in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, it aims to provide robust, vibrant and holistic education to students. Quantum School of Law, Dehradun has been established with a vision of redefining legal education and creating law professionals ready to get absorbed in the global market. The unique pedagogy of the school has been strategically designed to broaden the minds of the students and hone their intellectual and professional skills. Quantum School of Law helps students in achieving more than they ever thought possible.
Quantum School of Law offers the best law courses with various specializations. Based on their interest, students can independently choose their specializations in diverse fields like Civil Law, Corporate Law, Taxation Law, Labor Law, etc. The faculties of the school come from some of the most prestigious educational institutes of India and abroad. With their widened knowledge base, expertise and experience, faculties of the school are committed to producing exceptional law experts. Highly competent in theory and legal practice, Quantum’s lawyers never compromise on moral and ethical values and stand out as the top-notch professionals.
Quantum School of Law is one of the top law schools in north India and also regarded one among the top law universities in India. It trains students to become the best professionals in their respective fields. The school has well-equipped classrooms, labs, library, the moot court as per the standards of Bar Council of India. The full-fledged curriculum complemented by practical internships and mock court-drills instils in students the legal and judicial spirit. With its several distinguished qualities, Quantum University is determined to churn out the best lawyers who are competent in delivering the best international standard practices in the country.
About the event
1st edition of Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Memorial National Youth Parliament Competition will be held by Quantum School of Law, Quantum University, Roorkee, Uttarakhand on 29th and 30th April 2022 Rampant discussion on the contemporary socio-political issues shall take place among students participating across the nation and necessary outcomes shall enable the youth to think and design the newer policies and framework which shall help the society at large to grow.
Committees along with the agenda for the event is listed below:
1. Lok Sabha- Reforms in Rape laws with special reference to Marital Rape and Gender Neutrality of the existing rape laws
2. All India Political Parties Meet- Discussion on Freedom of Speech and Expression with Special Emphasis on laws like Sedition, UAPA and NSA
All the students studying in Undergraduate and Post graduate Programmes across all Indian
Universities and Intuitions wish to participate may register through the link: CLICK HERE
Registration Amount for this Event Rs500
The Last date of Registration is April 15th, 2022. The joining link of the competition will be shared only with the registered students later on.
There is no cap on the number of students; any number of students can participate from a single University/College/School.
The Best Delegate will get Cash prize of Rs. 5000/- , High Commendation will get cash prize of Rs. 3000/- and a Special Mention who will be receiving a cash prize of Rs. 2000/-. All participants will receive an e-Certificate of participation.
For More Details Please click on the link: CLICK HERE
- International Conference on”Deliberations on Rethinking the Environment: Sustainability in Modern Era” by DME Law School: Register by Jan 31!
- Call for Blogs | Blog Series on “Right to Privacy and the Legality of Surveillance” by Centre for Internet and Society (CIS), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 15
- Call For Papers | 7th NLIU Trilegal Summit on Corporate and Commercial Laws: Submit by Jan 31!
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 9]: Submit by Feb 6 2022!
- Law Gardner Present’s Webinar on“Practical Approach to Consumer Law in India”: Register Now!
- Call for Papers | Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. III Issue II with ISSN: 2581- 8007, RNI: UPENG/2018/7632 by Maharishi Law School, Maharishi University of Information Technology, Noida: Submit by 25 March 2022!
- Blog Series Competition on “Evolving Dynamics of the Insolvency Regime in India, 2021” by RFMLR-IBBI: Submit by Jan 15!
- International E-Conference on Emerging Trends in International Law by School of Business and Law, Navrachana University: Submit Abstract by 15th Jan 2022
- 4th NATIONAL WEBINAR CUM TALKSHOW BY LAW SCHOLAR INDEPENDENT SOCIETY: REGISTER BY 01ST JAN 2022
- 5th GNLU International Conference on Law, Economics, and Public Policy (Virtual Edition) (ICLEPP): Submit by Feb 1!
- Call for Papers | Indian Review Of Air And Space Law, MNLU: Submit Abstract by Feb 14!
- Call for Papers | Volume 2 Issue 2: International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) [ISSN: 2582-7340]: Submit by Dec 31
- Bhartiya Yuva Sansad (Indian Youth Parliament) by Lighting Dreams, in association with Think India NLUJAA and ProBono India: Apply Now!
- Call for Articles – BJYM E-Mag January 2022 Edition: Submit by Dec 27!
- CALL FOR SUBMISSION: 4th EDITION OF THE MUSES [DEPARTMENT OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA, LITERARY MAGAZINE]: Submit by Feb 1!
- Think India NLUJA Assam Article Writing Competition: Submit by Dec 24!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.