About Aikyam Law Journal
The Aikyam Law Journal is a student-run Law Journal that publishes articles related to the day-to-day laws and their aspects & impact related to the World, our Nation & other countries. The Journal gives an opportunity to people from all walks of life to practice effective research and gain analytical skills. It also provides an opportunity for the Aikyam Law Journal members to develop their own writing and editing skills.
About Call for Papers
The Editorial Board invites submissions from academicians, practitioners, legal luminaries, and students on any theme related to law.
ALJ welcomes submissions from legal practitioners, academicians,students, and members of the legal fraternity.
The Blog can be accessed at http://blog.iclr.in/.
Word Limit & Submission Details:-
- Articles: 3000-5000 words including footnotes
- Short Notes: 2000-3000 words including footnotes
- Book Reviews: 1000-2000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries: 1000-3000 words including footnotes
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words. The maximum word limit of
the paper must not exceed 6000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- The paper must be accompanied by a cover letter which shall include the
title of the paper, full name(s) of the Author(s), Affiliating Institution,
Professional/ Educational Details, Email address and contact details.
- The Paper should be in .doc/.docx formats in Times New Roman font, font
size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. All participants must submit a presentation using
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, the font size 10 with 1.0 line
spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Alignment -Justified, no page borders, Margin 1 inch on each side.
- The writings must conform to the “Bluebook 20th Edition”.
- All submissions should be original and non-plagiarised work, and should not
have been submitted for publication/published elsewhere in any form.
Similarity should not be more than 12%.
How to Submit
The abstracts and the papers must be mailed to [email protected], with the subject “Submission for ALJ, Issue 1 – Type of Submission (Article/ Short Note/ Case Comment/ Normative Law Articles)”. The submissions of abstracts and papers should accompany a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference in the mail body itself.
Last date of Abstract Submission: 15th October 2022
Acceptance of Submission: 16th October 2022
Last date of Paper Submission: 18th October 2022
For any further queries, contact us at via mail aikyamlawjournal
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- 18th National Moot Court Competition KSHAN 2023 by Raisoni Law College: Register by Jan 15!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 5th Shri. Hashuji Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022-23 by VES College of Law: Register by Dec 25!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun [Feb 24-26; Prizes Worth Rs. 1 L]: Register Now!
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Moot Court Competition by DNLU in association with NHRC [Feb 10-12, 2023; Prizes worth Rs.1.3 lakhs]: Register by Dec 18!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- 5th Surana & Surana and UILS National Moot Court Competition: Register by Dec 30!
- Justice M.L. Pendse National Environment Law Moot Court Competition 2023 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Dec 15![Win Prizes up to Rs. 1 Lakh]
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.