About The Dialogue Box
The Dialogue Box is a student-driven initiative of creating an engagement forum towards bridging the ‘gap’ between budding India and their professional idols. Through various academic and interactive sessions in forms of workshops, seminars and panel discussions on different relevant issues, we are committed to address the concerns that are often encountered by students in their way to professional and personal success. The Dialogue Box is unique in the manner that it aims to create a symbiotic environment of mutual exchange of knowledge and experience between different disciplines. We also aim towards building a direct connection between the industry-experts and the future professional beyond the institutional boundaries, whereby we prioritize individual freedom of expression. We are committed to our goal of enhancement of learning by limiting each session to a maximum of 50 attendees. We believe that by conducting sessions with smaller participant-size will help to maintain integrity of personalized learning and exchange of knowledge.
About the event
The Dialogue Box is organizing a panel discussion in association with Ahuja Law Offices, New Delhi on the “Rights of auction purchaser under IBC and DRT”. Our esteemed speakers will be Mr. Hardeep Lamba, senior director at Cushman & Wakefield and Mr. T.S. Ahuja Partner at Ahuja Law offices, New Delhi.
Anyone who is interested in the topic of webinar
No registration fees
Note: E- Certificates will be provided to all the attendees
Date and time
10th December 2021 at 5 PM
For any queries related to the event, contact Palak Poddar at 9693949189
- Creative Writing Competition | Creative writing by EduMound: Submit by Dec 20
- Call For Papers | Lloydians – International Student Review Journal of Lloyd Law College |: Submit by Dec 15!
- National Quiz Competition on Human Rights by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register Now!
- Call for Blogs | Blog Series on “Right to Privacy and the Legality of Surveillance” by Centre for Internet and Society (CIS), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 15
- Call for Papers | Volume 2 Issue 2: International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) [ISSN: 2582-7340]: Submit by Dec 31
- National Conference on”Reshaping the World through Sustainability: Emerging Trends Impacting Development’’ by Ideal Institute of Management and Technology: Submit by Dec 05!
- Online Consultation on the Mediation Bill, 2021 (FREE Webinar) by Bombay Chamber of Commerce: Dec 04!
- Expert Class on Objectivism and Digital Currencies with Dr Raymond C. Niles by South Asia Students For Liberty: Register Now!
- International Virtual Law Fest Lex Bonanza 2021 By Indore Institute Of Law – 17TH TO 19TH December 2021: Register by Dec 10
- 1st Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Constituent Assembly Debate Competition by LedX (Prizes worth 1 Lakh to be won): Register by Dec 6!
- National Seminar On ‘Contemporary Issues In Intellectual Property Rights: A Multi-Disciplinary Perspective’ By Centre For IPR (CIPR), UPES Dehradun: Dec 03
- DIPLOtics 1st International Model United Nations: [4th-6th February 2022]
- Lecture Series On ‘Law And Society’: Lecture 1by Jamia Hamdard: Dec 02!
- International Webinar on “Cryptocurrency-Its Legal Status and Future Challenges In India” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Dec 03!
- Call for Papers |International Seminar (Tenth Virtual) on Credibility of Evidence by Forensic Practices in Crime Investigation [January 8th 2022]: Submit By Dec 16!
- National Opinion Writing Competition 2021 by Navrachana University: Submit by Dec 26!
- Call for Papers | Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] [Volume III, Issue I]: Submit by Dec 1!
- 16th Edition Of The National Online National Quiz Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Dec 4!
- National Quiz Competition by Faculty of Law, Marwadi University: Register by Nov 25!
- National Lecture on Why Constitution Matters? by Jamia Hamdard: Nov 27!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.