ABOUT THE CLIENT CONSULTING COMPETITION
Amidst COVID-19 pandemic, the prestigious 21st National Client Consulting Competition for Justice P. Govinda Menon Memorial Ever Rolling Trophy, hosted by the Kerala Law Academy will be held on virtual mode from 11th to 13 th of November 2021 from the Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
The Client Consulting Competition is intended to explore the client-lawyer interaction skills and to improve the problem analysing techniques of the students and giving such information which a client would like to know regarding his legal problem/case. In order to satiate the client, a lawyer is expected to have excellent listening and advisory skills required to conduct a successful client interview.
The competition is conducted through the online platforms Zoom and Google Meet. All the participating teams should have good access to the internet and be able to access the above said online platform. This is a mandatory requirement for participation.
students pursuing 3 years /5-year LLB course, in Law Colleges/Law schools/Law Universities/ Departments of Law in India recognised by the Bar Council of India.
Provisional Registration – All the interested teams for the competition are requested to duly fill the google form for the purpose of provisional registration- Google Form Link
Final Registration – The selected teams will get a confirmation email from us, after which the final registration should be completed by the team on or before 30th October 2021, after complying with the formalities in Clause (2) of the Regulations of the competition, by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided in the Kerala Law Academy website, here.
Registration Fees: for a team is Rs. 2750 /-.
Please Note: Only one team from each participating institution shall be registered for the competition. Each team shall comprise two members, only a single team (2 members) is permitted from a college.
Registration form for the participants, the competition format, Regulations of the competition and judging standards are available in Kerala Law Academy website,here
The winners will be awarded the Justice P. Govinda Menon Memorial Ever Rolling Trophy, other prizes and a cash prize of Rs 50,000 (Rupees Fifty Thousand only).
The Runners-up will be awarded a trophy, other prizes and a cash prize of Rs 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand only).
For any queries, please write to mcs[at]keralalawacademy.in or contact any of the following:
Faculty Convenors –
1. Dr. Dakshina Saraswathy (General Secretary, Moot Court Society) – 9744169215
2. Adv. Arya Sunil Paul (Assistant Professor & Member MCS Faculty Team) – 9495178906
Student Convenors –
Ajay Y (Student Convenor, Moot Court Society) – 9746525734
Hrishikesh Jayasarman (Student Joint Convenor, Moot Court Society) – 7025263839
Sruthi Kannan (Student Joint Convenor, Moot Court Society) –) – 8921194385
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
- 2nd edition of “Nitishastra” Online National Policy Making Competition by Law College Dehradun: Register By Sep 15!
- 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law: Register by Sept 25!
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
- Call for Blogs – UPES Student Law Review Blog by UPES, Dehradun (Rolling Submissions)
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.